Trainer Search

wesker289

Reaction score
How come i get a virus detection and a malware detection when executing this app?
Malware Bytes Just removes the file from my computer when i try to run it!
Does it work with the current patch?

Yes it works just fine and I can confirm, no virus. However you will have to completely disable your AV and Malwarebytes from the time you download and the time you have it on your computer, even when I turn my AV back on it removes the program and I have to redo the process again, for whatever reason this particular trainer is at an Extremely High Risk - But again, I can confirm its safe.

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
Yes it works just fine and I can confirm, no virus. However you will have to completely disable your AV and Malwarebytes from the time you download and the time you have it on your computer, even when I turn my AV back on it removes the program and I have to redo the process again, for whatever reason this particular trainer is at an Extremely High Risk - But again, I can confirm its safe.
youw dont have to do that, exclude your files and folder in Malwarebytes and the web you visited

Last edited:

azhraal

Reaction score
Hi everyone ! I have a problem with set money, it doesn't work. I buy something but it doesn't change anything (I'm sorry for my English, I'm french speaker)

cliffjumper509

Reaction score
The Set Power, Influence, Money, and Inquisition options do not appear to work with this version of the trainer, v 1.8, just FYI. Glad you are back MAF.

baymax-2

Reaction score
Hey. I want a gravity mod in this trainer (
He is in the other trainer, but I want it in this

baymax-2

Reaction score
Need update!!! If i activate trainer, damage is 1 point....in multiplayer

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Need update!!! If i activate trainer, damage is 1 point....in multiplayer
Dont use it online! you'll likely get banned!
and also the devs are more likely to take action against trainers when used online.

baymax-2

Reaction score
its not suppose to be used on multiplayer.

You're wrong. If to be the leader of the team, all functions work perfectly. But today trainer does not function correctly. The damage goes wrong how it is necessary, even if just include trainer without any functions. Needs to be updated to version 1.09