Trainer Search

Drinkie

Reaction score
But how i get clear?
And why i don´t get the normal ok with trainer?

You get clear on a rank by beating all of the quests for that rank for example beating all the 1 star rank quests get's you a clear on those quests

zidaen

Reaction score
SSJ4 GOKU unlock, if you THINK you have every PQ unlocked you're probably wrong. Look for PQ26 and I bet you're missing it.

Look for Android 17 in the launch area. It's a low chance to find him and he unlocks the quest. It's the ONLY thing I have left to find.

Ryuc

Reaction score
You now how to get all APs for mega exp? Getting only the exp :(

gabor100

Reaction score
Thanks for the Trainer

Can someone explain me how to activate the(so that it works) "God Mode Partners" cheat with the codex release(in the time patrol missions)?
Thanks.

Desolous'nihl

Reaction score
Awesome trainer very well done and works perfectly. I only have one question.. Is there any way you could maybe make a hack for all moves or all unlocks essentially ?

zidaen

Reaction score
SSJ4 GOKU unlock, if you THINK you have every PQ unlocked you're probably wrong. Look for PQ26 and I bet you're missing it.

Look for Android 17 in the launch area. It's a low chance to find him and he unlocks the quest. It's the ONLY thing I have left to find.

Android 17 in in the time machine station right where you spawn in (on top of stairs to left).

You now how to get all APs for mega exp? Getting only the exp :(

Enable inf AP when you have at least 1 AP. Open ability point menu and you have 99. Spend all BUT 1. Close menu and go back in. 99.

Thanks for the Trainer

Can someone explain me how to activate the(so that it works) "God Mode Partners" cheat with the ***** release(in the time patrol missions)?
Thanks.

You cannot give allies who come to help you in the PQ missions infinite health. Only allies you choose at char select can have infinite health.

Asakura90

Reaction score
Really need the drop rate cheat, this game is filled with RNG <.<

Thanks for the hard work btw, I always enjoy your trainers <3

Tylerr

Reaction score
how about a cheat to give the cpu unlimited hp?

i'd like them to stay alive so i can meet conditions lol.

xBuffx

Reaction score
is there any update on the mega exp, where it gives you the exp but not the ap.

Blackdeft1234

Reaction score
Thanks alot fo your hard work but do you have a way to get the drop rate of skills up or something

ssjyasai

Reaction score
Thanks for the great trainer.

If it's possible, I would also like to see an all equipment cheat, I have horrible luck with RNG.

Thanks again for all the great work

xenotrainer

Reaction score
Hi there, and thanks for this wonderfull trainer :)

However, my game is crashing right after the end of the fight with the 3 Buus (story mode). Trainer enabled or closed.

Can it be related to my use of the trainer ?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

zidaen

Reaction score
Hi there, and thanks for this wonderfull trainer :)

However, my game is crashing right after the end of the fight with the 3 Buus (story mode). Trainer enabled or closed.

Can it be related to my use of the trainer ?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

No. Change steam to offline mode or unplug your internet. Load into the game offline and reconnect internet. No more disconnects, you're in completely offline mode.

davedubay

Reaction score
Thanks man you rock, Is there any way you could add the playable npc/boss codes to the trainer? Ive seen other ones out there but for some reason they dont work like your trainers do.

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score
Thanks man you rock, Is there any way you could add the playable npc/boss codes to the trainer? Ive seen other ones out there but for some reason they dont work like your trainers do.
From experience I wouldn't. The bosses movelists are mostly non-functional(worse than the original mod to unlock the MK9 bosses) and the npcs use skills mostly on the lower end of what you can get yourself.