Trainer Search

zidaen

Reaction score
Don't use inf items. It will break your game file so that you cannot equip BATTLE ITEMS. Even new characters cannot equip. Only solution so far was to delete my save file and start over from 0.

If anyone figures out a fix, I backed up my old save so please share.

Last edited:

zidaen

Reaction score
where are the saves located?
Same happened to me

I spoke to soon. I have no idea where the save is. I can't find it in appdata or localappdata. Disabled steam cloud sync and looked again without any luck. Deleted whole game and re-downloading it now so hopefullly items work again.

knight1211

Donor
Reaction score
I spoke to soon. I have no idea where the save is. I can't find it in appdata or localappdata. Disabled steam cloud sync and looked again without any luck. Deleted whole game and re-downloading it now so hopefullly items work again.

Yea, due to not being abile to equip any items in battle, my saves pretty busted.
If anyone knows where the saves are located, could anyone let us know?

knight1211

Donor
Reaction score
Found the save I think, Steam/userdata/xxxx/323470 (xxxx will be your user ID)

There is a remote folder with the savefile inside.

Woot, that worked, new save and items are working again, still kinda stinks haveing to start over

zidaen

Reaction score
Found the save I think, Steam/userdata/xxxx/323470 (xxxx will be your user ID)

There is a remote folder with the savefile inside.

Woot, that worked, new save and items are working again, still kinda stinks haveing to start over

Thanks. Worked.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I will check out the items problem and exp problem now .

Noire Blackheart

Reaction score
God mode partners does work on selected characters but not AI you have to protect which becomes a pain on later missions.

Starkiller

Reaction score
God mode partners does work on selected characters but not AI you have to protect which becomes a pain on later missions.
if you're using the rest of the trainer options, you should have it easy, god mode + inf stamina/ki you pretty much 2-3 shoot the enemies with your ultimate skills (might not be fun but if you can't protect your AI any other way i guess this is better then not winning at all)

wow963

Reaction score
if you're using the rest of the trainer options, you should have it easy, god mode + inf stamina/ki you pretty much 2-3 shoot the enemies with your ultimate skills (might not be fun but if you can't protect your AI any other way i guess this is better then not winning at all)
Thats what I did. Still can't pass the Ginyu Saga. Krillin and Gohan dies way too fast.

Desukurisu

Reaction score
Here, god mod, inf ki, inf stamina are not working... did i make something wrong?