Trainer Search

SlyyEra

Reaction score
hello, and thanks for answering my triner request on yur youtube video. I cant seem to get the trainer to work. it is open , but when i try to activate the trainer i dont hear cheat activated and the cheats do not activate. also could you eplain how to run the trainer over the game? i dont know how to run the game in windowed mode and i also dont know how to make the traniers stay on top. i usually have t press ctrl alt delete to acess the trainers which is a real bother. thanks in advance!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
hello, and thanks for answering my triner request on yur youtube video. I cant seem to get the trainer to work. it is open , but when i try to activate the trainer i dont hear cheat activated and the cheats do not activate. also could you eplain how to run the trainer over the game? i dont know how to run the game in windowed mode and i also dont know how to make the traniers stay on top. i usually have t press ctrl alt delete to acess the trainers which is a real bother. thanks in advance!
Doesn't matter if you have game in windowed mode or not , You just have to start game first then open the trainer.

triplevolkie

Reaction score
Hey mrantifun is it possible to add levelup +1 & leveldown -1 ?

Luve you're trainers

Mrantifun all the way!!!

Last edited:

PlatinumZ

Reaction score
item inf. have bug at my battle item slot now cant equip anything

canaan

Reaction score
I don´t want to bother you again but a god mode for the patners you have to protect in the side quest is very needed. Pls add it :)

triplevolkie

Reaction score
I posted
I will try to check it out.

Wait for the new trainer with a better exp cheat,Should be done sometime today.

Please if its posible to add instant Z rank and levelup +1 & leveldown -1 thank you Misterantifun :)

brunosarti

Reaction score
Thx for the trainer. I tested in no-steam version, anyone tested it in steam? If use the inf money have some chance to get a ban?

testrkg

Reaction score
How do you exactly use mega exp mode? Tried it on raditz and didgnt get massive exp

mems

Reaction score
If trainer is new, mega exp don't work already ...
And yes +1 leveling if no big exp.
For who wants unlocks characters, Farm parralel mission n°2, kill krilin yamcha,tenchihan, look next to the house patroller should be here, if not restart (and do it when you have 7 dragon balls), then use infinite items cheat with trainer, ask for all wish to shenron.

Starkiller

Reaction score
well idk about you guys but i'm getting like 80.000 EXP on last missions went from 60+ to 80 in few missions & item bug fix option works nicely, ty

Edit:

I just did another quest without mega exp enabled and i got 87.000+ so i guess Mega EXP option indeed still doesn't work :/

Last edited:

mems

Reaction score
On which one ? i don't get 80k exp, i've done mission 47 and i earn like 12k

rokas

Reaction score
how to heck im i supose to unlock super ss2 im beat the the parrael quest like 15 time but still cant get it

Authentic

Donor
Reaction score
For me, the stamina isnt working. When I'm in KaioKen or Super Saiyan, its still going down hella fast as well as when I fly with speed or teleport..?