Trainer Search

Quang Ly

Reaction score
i think the game have an update vs people who use trainer becareful

Naufal Zhaa

Reaction score
This trainer doesn't work for my dbxv. all of the cheat. and when i must activate this trainer. please help me

Reaction score
guys sad news, now if you use the exp trainer to level up they notice it and ban your character, i had two level 80s i had to delete and now i have to grind legit :(

Mandos

Reaction score
They only ban your character when he have more as 252 skill points, i have used an save editor and now I can play online again.

Karic

Reaction score
I can't play my characters in online mode now, but i don't really give a shit. b'cause i don't play online much since i have bad internet.

Ubersoldat

Reaction score
this guy is awesome so many game trainer for people who are stuck.
btw is 1.01 compatible with the 1.05 patch update?

aesthetics

Reaction score
yes can you teach me too please! i cant use my character in online mod either

soulreaper

Reaction score
Did the worst multiplayer publisher of all time bandai actually do something about cheaters, wow never though that would happen given how bad the dark souls games have been.

Ubersoldat

Reaction score
Thats funny i never had any problems with this trainer...and i have DBXV.exe 1.05

Reaction score
guys i have a legit way for quick grinding, i noticed that they dont ban if you use infinite item cheat, so collect all 7 dragon balls, use the cheat, when you have 99 of each dragon ball, switch off the cheat, use until you get to level 85 then spend the rest on what you need

LoveChunks

Reaction score
I can't get this to work, the hotkeys just do nothing. Is there some setup I'm missing?

aesthetics

Reaction score
Anyone know how i can edit my char with save editor?? i cant play the game no more

Tommy1004

Reaction score
Can i beat the game with a hacked character? (It's my first runthrough) Then can i make unhacked characters as my other 7? I need to know because I want to get online instead of playing hacked offline
I just want more characters quickly

Reaction score
Can i beat the game with a hacked character? (It's my first runthrough) Then can i make unhacked characters as my other 7? I need to know because I want to get online instead of playing hacked offline
I just want more characters quickly
Essentially you can as long as you dont use the exp cheat along with the skill point one as they ban if you use more than 257 skill points