Trainer Search

sirmike

Reaction score
does anyone know what the cons and pros are for always morning and always night?

AstraLuma

Reaction score
I dont want to parrot anyone but i definitely would love a vocation cheat to expedite vocation leveling. Atm im using a "non-legit legit" method of this by getting the IDs for Asura armor and Ring of perseverance. Asura armor grants 50% DCP points but doubles stamina usage and ring of perseverance which doubles DCP as well. 2 rings on both characters and the armor, and they all stack. but i would rather rank it up much faster tbh.

QCypher

Reaction score
After changing the id of the item close inventory then open it again and see if that works .
That's not doing it either. I'm starting to wonder if I'm just doing it entirely wrong. Is there a video or image anywhere of the Item Editor in action?

alpalia

Reaction score
does anyone know what the cons and pros are for always morning and always night?

night = more monster, more powerful monster, less visibility (really), allow special monster such as ghost/revenant/lich/zombis and else that not spawn in day light

also, need to confirm, but its highly possible this cheat break the game after an certain part where the weather is no more "normal". i dont know if MaF have check this, or if somebody else have check this. i think it can create seriou conflict

blazerules

Reaction score
Would be quite helpful if for the item list you could CTRL + F or have a search function for items rather than scrolling through them one by one. That or am I missing something?

Bring

Reaction score
I'm having a bit of trouble with the Item ID editor. I select the item to bring up the equip - give - discard menu, I then open the game editor screen and type in 397 and select 'set item ID'. Nothing seems to happen. I am sorry if this is a dumb question but I am a bit stumped.

UPDATE: I was using the escape menu to get to the item screen instead of the I hotkey, I am an idiot I apologize for wasting the time of whoever reads this. xD

Diabaal666

Reaction score
Can you get banned or a Steam VAC ban for using the trainer while online or having your main Pawn have ridiculous amounts of stats if they are online and rentable? or renting your friends Pawn and using the trainer to max out their gear for e.g, I've already activated the trainer and accidentally maxed my buddies gear out on his pawn and have been using the trainer while in online mode for the past few days, I've also noticed that Dragon's Dogma does have Steam Anti Cheat enabled, so does anyone know if I risk a possible VAC ban?

Last edited:

Hawkins

Reaction score
Seems like the Infinite HP one doesnt properly work in Hard Mode, i keep getting insta killed with full HP Bar at random times.

Tested a bit more, Bandits with Shields using the heavy Attack and the big Wolves with their Lunge kill me instantly.

Edit: Diabaal666, it doesnt have VAC-Enabled on the store page so i dont think you can get a VAC ban from this game.

Last edited:

Diabaal666

Reaction score
Seems like the Infinite HP one doesnt properly work in Hard Mode, i keep getting insta killed with full HP Bar at random times.

Tested a bit more, Bandits with Shields using the heavy Attack and the big Wolves with their Lunge kill me instantly.

Edit: Diabaal666, it doesnt have VAC-Enabled on the store page so i dont think you can get a VAC ban from this game.
Thanks for the reply, doesn't it have Anti Cheat Enabled though, that wouldn't cause an issue?

Hawkins

Reaction score
They might be able to ban you from the game itself and maybe other Products of their own but no more, if at all.

Diabaal666

Reaction score
They might be able to ban you from the game itself and maybe other Products of their own but no more, if at all.
Well, MrAntiFun didn't state anything about running his trainer in offline mode only so I'm assuming he read the terms & conditions and it looked to me that Capcom didn't say anything about cheating, I just seen a max rank Pawn with maxed gear with only 3 hrs of gameplay but I'd like to use my buddies pawn and have my own to be rented but I also like using the trainer so I'm guessing there's nothing to worry about?

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
found an odd bug that, if your using infinite weight, you can't upgrade items as it just grays the options out, you have to turn it off, drop or use an item, get overemcumbered and -then- upgrade and return the cheat on.

Lokisama

Reaction score
I was wondering if you could add cheat to learn all the bestiary for the Pawn some of the requirements for getting 3 stars in the mobs are crazy if you check the wiki also about the item list anyone happen to know a site with all the item ID's so we could use the ctrl+f search method i saw it mentioned few posts up as well

Last edited:

PCgamer

Reaction score
ID LIST should be in alphabetical order atleast the 1st letter. its hard to find the item because the item name is not in order. just a suggestion =)

what i do is see the list of items in ddda wikia and find it in the editor but its hard bcoz the item name is not in order