Trainer Search

ZenYulen

Reaction score
You do great trainer but i noticed that with these 2 trainers you have here even if my hp showes its full so if i get a strong enemy or someone that hit me i die directly or at least i come to retry screen right after with full hp and that is very strange do someone know whats going on? xD

deathofsspace

Reaction score
You do great trainer but i noticed that with these 2 trainers you have here even if my hp showes its full so if i get a strong enemy or someone that hit me i die directly or at least i come to retry screen right after with full hp and that is very strange do someone know whats going on? xD

hello the monster may have a stonger attack damage than your character can take and if is it the reaper he got a instakill skill so dont get hit its possible that mrantifun is working on this things if its a bug hope this help ps to mrantifun thanks for the trainer

themaker94

Reaction score

That happens with most trainers, since you're not acctualy in god mode.
What it does is replenish your health instantly as soon as it goes down by 1 which means if you do take damage equal to or more than your health you will still die.

akaemile

Reaction score
I love the trainer, first of many from here!
I was wondering if it was possible to add a set amount of xp, or if someone could tell me the mega xp gain amount.

Enjoying this trainer either way!

themaker94

Reaction score
I love the trainer, first of many from here!
I was wondering if it was possible to add a set amount of xp, or if someone could tell me the mega xp gain amount.

Enjoying this trainer either way!

If you want to add a set amount, I'd suggest using Cheat Engine I've used it before and it works great when it comes to EXP.

akaemile

Reaction score
One more question with this beautiful program,

Is it possible to unlock the all augments for the vocations?

alpalia

Reaction score
it just would be basically wasted life time xD starting completely anew would bother me, for one I played the game like 10 times through xD and the bittering isles are pretty difficult when you get raped by so much things at once (You'll see later on xP)
i know, i already have finish it on ps3 XD

alpalia

Reaction score
What for ? , We have Health and Stamina cheat in trainer already .
and i can add to this that the infinite health option didnt change the value and keep the "normal" value you grow up with level.
(i mean, no 999999hp , but still the "normal" hp you normally get) , so its clear an "set hp" or "set stamina" will be useless and result exact same thing. the trainer is good like this ^^

toothfairy159

Reaction score
I have a question about the add item option. For example, I'm just starting out, after waking up on the beach. I have rusty daggers. I did what you said, to choose that item, switch to the trainer, pick the Item ID, then switch back. I did that, it worked, but it shows the rusty daggers are in my hand when I leave the menu and the new item (Divine Razors) are in my equipment menu. First time I tried this, I picked the "Set of Fisherman's Tatters" to switch out with the "Divine Razors", but it didn't work right, it tried making me equip the razors as armor. What am I doing wrong?

saebaaryo

Reaction score
Thanks a lot ! A great job for this Trainer.
I have two questions. Anyone know the id of Macabre Sculpture ? I don't find it in the Word.
Can you confirm or not that dicipline points work only for player character ?

Laxus Dreyar

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's possible, or if anyone has already asked, but it would be awesome if there was a way to use any gear (Armour and weapon) as any class, and in turn use any skills with any weapon (Or just any skills with any class). Not sure if any of this is possible, but anything out of that would be awesome!

Mbgunsling

Master Donor
Reaction score
Massive Bug with the Edit item ID cheat and Equipment.
Trying to give self a ferrystone results in it replacing a random curative with a ferrystone, though the ferrystone doesnt actually do anything(read; its still the curative)

vytaxas

Reaction score
infinite items doesnt work on talismans (like extra xp one), portcrystals, blastarrows... it seems randomly picky about what items it affects, any fix on that?
it would be cool if Item editor had option to set the amount for selected item

Laxus Dreyar

Reaction score
infinite items doesnt work on talismans (like extra xp one), portcrystals, blastarrows... it seems randomly picky about what items it affects, any fix on that?
it would be cool if Item editor had option to set the amount for selected item
It will probably work if you go into the inventory, give the portcrystal to your main pawn, then give it back to yourself.

Massive Bug with the Edit item ID cheat and Equipment.
Trying to give self a ferrystone results in it replacing a random curative with a ferrystone, though the ferrystone doesnt actually do anything(read; its still the curative)
If you save and quit, (Just to main menu) then go back in game, it loads the item ID as the ID should be, so it places it in the right place, letting you use it correctly and giving it the right properties.