Trainer Search

eonsilver

Reaction score
no comment
i'm dancing already
swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww8888888888888888888888888888

TheGamingBoris

Reaction score
Any chance of being banned for using this in an online session? (If you are the host and you forget to turn off online and people join)?

funcof

Reaction score
there is always the chance u get banned for it ... ofc.

B

buggers

Great job, MrAntiFun!

Do you think it might be possible to add freecam? I would love to fly arround the map!
Does anyone know how to enable console commands, btw?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
working in online too

I recommend on F3, The other options you choose, But still use at your own risk.

PS: Im using the retail version so i use more then 1 option on online, On Steam its Diffrent

On retail version you can use as many options as you want, No risk for getting banned, Im using the trainer since the release of it on Online.

bixejovo

Reaction score
Hi Mr!

Good Work! can you add a "freeze timer" on challenges please?

Thx for all!

TheGamingBoris

Reaction score
I recommend on F3, The other options you choose, But still use at your own risk.

PS: Im using the retail version so i use more then 1 option on online, On Steam its Diffrent

On retail version you can use as many options as you want, No risk for getting banned, Im using the trainer since the release of it on Online.

Okay mate, thank you for the information, sadly I'm using steam so any 'specific' options I should avoid using?

RapidTomato

Reaction score
Relating to the Time Freeze option - I spoke to MrAntiFun today about this over steam, he told me that A game that depends on time, for example, when you change from day to night should not really be changed considering that tampering with it could cause the game to crash consistently. I am sure at some point MrAntiFun will reply to this with a similar comment, but he did say that he would look into it and maybe find a way around it or another solution. As far as stealth missions go, there are guides online if you spend the time to search for them that will give you a quick demonstration on how to complete the tissue sample mission quickly and efficiently. It's just a suggestion is all, I mean if you want to just ask MAF for a ghost mode, but I honestly think making a ghost mode for a single mission is a waste of time.
I understand, wouldn't want something to cause issues down the line, thanks.

seba60sru

Reaction score
infinite health work in be the zombie just to you know just tested maybe we can too with cheat engine somehow get an infinite skill points to that mode i tested it not banned so far with friends to be sure it work

GonGon

Reaction score
thank you
work perfecr all option but i think Health need more than 100 , when i turn it off it 175 , but F1 make HP limit at 100 and die at one blow of bomber.
also need no cooldown grapping hook will be awesome , it will look like spiderman haha

Last edited:

tom0902000

Reaction score
With infinite health on, i still die from bomber explode and falling from height....