Trainer Search

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
does trainer stopped working on v1.3.0?cuz i see they fixed in that patch only for MP so i assume trainer should still working.

Dante Cobretti

Reaction score
I saw a few people ask, so I tried it myself to see if the trainer still works with the 1.3.0 update, as the update only affected MP. I will first of all say I did not try every single cheat, but from the ones I used, the trainer is still working and functioning perfectly normal. I tried the Infinite Items, Infinite Throwables, Infinite Lockpicks, and a few others that were more item related, but they all worked just fine for me, so it seems the trainer is still working as intended. :) :D

Jambers

Reaction score
The trainer won't work when I open it, it says it can't create the file destination.

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
The trainer won't work when I open it, it says it can't create the file destination.

Well i never had this problem before, Try to disable anti virus and re-download the file, Does it happens with other trainers ?

Jambers

Reaction score
Well i never had this problem before, Try to disable anti virus and re-download the file, Does it happens with other trainers ?
No it hasn't happened with any other trainers. I'll try turning the antivirus off now.

Edit: Turning off the antivirus works, thanks for the help. :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
No it hasn't happened with any other trainers. I'll try turning the antivirus off now.

Edit: Turning off the antivirus works, thanks for the help. :)

No Problem :)

Davemac122383

Reaction score
Can't seem to change from day time or night time. If I want it to be night time do I just hit "9" (set to night) on the trainer? I've tried it but it doesnt change anything. Thanks.

Drizzel

Reaction score
Can't seem to change from day time or night time. If I want it to be night time do I just hit "9" (set to night) on the trainer? I've tried it but it doesnt change anything. Thanks.
I had the same problem at first. But it's quite simple. If you want to change day/night time you must press 7 first which allows you to edit otherwise it won't work.

Hope this helped :D

ZeroByDivide

Reaction score
well almost everything seems to be working even on the latest patch, the only thing that randomly stopped working and I don't really know why is "Inf.Stamina" no matter what I do I can't get it work anymore and this is only happening with "Dying Light V1.2.1 Trainer +17" other ones seem to be fine though.

Bundi001

Reaction score
Is there any way you can add an option to have INFINITE INVENTORY (ie. SPACE)? I don't want to drop anything when I find new weapons.

Krieger88

Reaction score
So why does V1.2.1 Trainer +17 have a Trojan? (the other 2 are clean though apparently)

kilesa

Reaction score
^^ It's just a false positive so I wouldn't worry about it. I use F-Secure and it didn't have a problem with it nor any other trainer MAF has released.

Epic game and an epic trainer to have fun with it. You really know your stuff MAF.

Thanks for another great trainer.:)

As a request though, would it be possible to have a bigger inventory and/or maybe a timer freeze? I'm sure I'll get better on the timed missions so it's not vital, but the inventory is a real pain in the arse. Constant juggling finding and keeping all the ingredients for blueprints.

QuietAsianGuy

Reaction score
I don't suppose you can fix the weapon durability to be constantly full when you activate infinite durability is there? :D Because it's annoying how a fully upgraded weapon I have has over 80 durability but with infinite durability it'll always maintain at 25/80. It's kind of the same problem with the health before but now that that's fixed I was hoping this could be next? Just a suggestion but it would be nice to have maximum durability before turning off the cheat and playing online :)

Drizzel

Reaction score
I don't suppose you can fix the weapon durability to be constantly full when you activate infinite durability is there? :D Because it's annoying how a fully upgraded weapon I have has over 80 durability but with infinite durability it'll always maintain at 25/80. It's kind of the same problem with the health before but now that that's fixed I was hoping this could be next? Just a suggestion but it would be nice to have maximum durability before turning off the cheat and playing online :)
Glad I'm not the only one with that problem. Looking forward to that fix too. Like just set Inf. Durability to a Value of 100 and we would all be happy :D

Thanks for your work anyway MAF, your Trainer works great...

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
Glad I'm not the only one with that problem. Looking forward to that fix too. Like just set Inf. Durability to a Value of 100 and we would all be happy :D

Thanks for your work anyway MAF, your Trainer works great...

Yeah I had this issue also, but I just dealt with it. I'd rather have a cool weapon at 25/80 durability forever than no infinite durability, y'know? Lol.

Goaty

Reaction score
Please, update the trainer so that the weapon durability works later on into the game. I'm about 20% done with the story and my weapons become useless so fast it's crazy. For some reason the Weapon Durability just doesn't work for me anymore. Everything else seems to work ok with the latest 1.3.0 patch, though I have had issues with infinite throwables randomly not working. My main issue is the weapon durability right now though. This trainer makes the game so much more enjoyable.

QuietAsianGuy

Reaction score
Yeah I had this issue also, but I just dealt with it. I'd rather have a cool weapon at 25/80 durability forever than no infinite durability, y'know? Lol.

Yeah but it becomes a bit of an annoyance when playing co-op. I mean, instead of having a weapon fresh at 80/80 durability you'd start with only 25 before having to repair, which to me is kind of a waste since I have a lot of weapons I don't like to lose.