Trainer Search

Butternutt

Reaction score
Every other trainer I have used from you has always worked beautifully. This one, after i start game and alt tab to start trainer, it says cant find trainer and it deletes itself. Any ideas?

QuietAsianGuy

Reaction score
Yes, as long as you play Single Player or you play with others (like from this forum per say) who are using the trainer...if your playing with someone who isnt using a trainer and they notice 1 hit kills or inf ammo etc, Im sure you'd draw negative attention right.

We could make a MAF Dying Light Guild if you guys want....we all friend one another (putting MAF or perhaps FUN so its not so clear to steam) and play together in co-op games, all of us using trainers, thus no one will b***h about 'some guy who never dies, WTF?!' type of thing as we will all be using MAF's trainer.

Reply if anyone is interested

EDIT

Really? No one is interested in playing co-op with people who are using trainers thus we wont be reported?
I'd be interested too man. I'm always looking for some people to play co-op games on Steam with trainers.

Axelfilop

Donor
Reaction score
Using trainers during co-op crashes my game; anyone has a solution to this issue?

chirs

Reaction score
the health option and weapon durability options in all of the trainers for this game do not work...............i have tried over and over again yet nothing seems to work

NoClip305

Reaction score
seems like the new patch made it so not all items can be unlimited.

theg33k

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for trainer. It works fine for me! ^_^ (GameVersion: 1.5.0).

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
EVERYONE

A) Latest trainer works. Just finished using it. All options . If you are having issues, turn off AV/Real Time Scanning, Lower UAC (if that doesn't work, disable it while you play).

B) The trainer crashes because Steam games as well as Origin and Uplay all use Punkbunkers.
Try bringing up Taskmanger and ending the Punkbuster process. I dunno if that will work but it might.

TO THOSE WHO WANNA PLAY STEAM GAMES

Msg me your nick and ill friend ya :)

TheGrimDemon

Reaction score
Yes, as long as you play Single Player or you play with others (like from this forum per say) who are using the trainer...if your playing with someone who isnt using a trainer and they notice 1 hit kills or inf ammo etc, Im sure you'd draw negative attention right.

We could make a MAF Dying Light Guild if you guys want....we all friend one another (putting MAF or perhaps FUN so its not so clear to steam) and play together in co-op games, all of us using trainers, thus no one will b***h about 'some guy who never dies, WTF?!' type of thing as we will all be using MAF's trainer.

Reply if anyone is interested

EDIT

Really? No one is interested in playing co-op with people who are using trainers thus we wont be reported?

Yea MAF would be great. I was using the trainer on Co-Op with random guys just to share some stuff with them (mainly weapon upgrades as well as some cash if needed) but after like 10min the game crashes making it kinda hard to play.
If MAF would be created for Co-Op it would definetly help not only me but also to the guys I am sharing the loot with :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yea MAF would be great. I was using the trainer on Co-Op with random guys just to share some stuff with them (mainly weapon upgrades as well as some cash if needed) but after like 10min the game crashes making it kinda hard to play.
If MAF would be created for Co-Op it would definetly help not only me but also to the guys I am sharing the loot with :)
I don't make trainers for multiplayer games , If you want to play with other people then you should respect the rules ,When playing solo however go nuts no one cares .

Undrtakr

Reaction score
I wanted to thank you for these trainers. You work very hard to get us the latest ones and they have fun options! Dying Light 1.5.1 was just released on Steam today!

xXLaurinxX

Reaction score
can - you pass us a list of no virus?
by what my antivirus (Avast) say it is malware

MeSSSeD

Reaction score
the health option and weapon durability options in all of the trainers for this game do not work...............i have tried over and over again yet nothing seems to work

worked perfectly in 1.5.1 - are u running the trainer as admin???