Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I can't use the trainer, I press the F1 button to activate the trainer but nothing happen. Please help. I user 1.0.2 version.

Trainer --- This is the latest trainer, 1.02 same is your game version, Should not be a problem with the trainer.

misterbhe

Reaction score
suggestion :
Infinite time - power ups item pick (axe, armor, boots,)

it would be nice :)

greeting from Indonesia

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
acttr
Excellent work again MAF :D

Sincerely, thank you bud :D

Zhuge Liang

Reaction score
Thanks AntiFun. Since the v1.02 contains some things I *desperately* want, this update is truly a great thing. :worship: :D

Zhuge Liang

Reaction score
I can't use the trainer, I press the F1 button to activate the trainer but nothing happen. Please help. I user 1.0.2 version.

Well, if you are using v1.02 and the trainer is for 1.00 then it should be clear as day that it won't work because the versions are incompatible.

BurningFlareX

Reaction score
Is it possible to add some crazy option that gives the player Hulao Gate Lu Bu's super buff permanently? I know it could be complicated, but I heard there was a hack like that and it would be awesome if it was actually possible...

CaesarCze

Reaction score
activate trainer doesnt work both on 1.00 and 1.02 on 1.00 it does sound but doesnt activate in 1.02 it shows in red like activated but trainer still wont activate. i have 1.02 Codex with 3DM crackfick. can somebody help ?