Trainer Search

Zhuge Liang

Reaction score
An idea: would it be possible to add the "no interruption" cheat as well? I ask this because when 5-6 troops of archers start shooting you can't even reach them to stop them. And Thunderclap weapon upgrade only gives a *chance* to not be interrupted while *moving*. Sure, you could use Lu Bu's alternate, but if you don't or can't play for any reason as him (Lu Bu against Lu Bu would be more than a little awkward), you have no choice but to be frustrated trying to kill those !"#$%&/()=?* .

BurningFlareX

Reaction score
You have 4 legit options against Archers: Guan Yu C1Ex buff (He's the best character in the entire game to deal with archers IMO), Sword and Shield switch attack buff, Cao Ren C4Ex buff or Lu Bu R1 Musou miss buff. All are relatively short buffs though...

OR, you can use perma-rage mode, although that sorta makes everything far too easy.

I also feel like this trainer needs "Max level / Max stats / Max leadership" cheats. You can get the former 2 from infinite gold and Academy from Ambition mode, but I also would love to be level 150 in Challenge mode and not die to a single hit from officers in Arena. And indeed, a way to never get staggered without using perma-rage mode would also be great.

But with DW8 Empires coming out I very highly doubt this thing will actually get an update...

Zhuge Liang

Reaction score
You have 4 legit options against Archers: Guan Yu C1Ex buff (He's the best character in the entire game to deal with archers IMO), Sword and Shield switch attack buff, Cao Ren C4Ex buff or Lu Bu R1 Musou miss buff. All are relatively short buffs though...

OR, you can use perma-rage mode, although that sorta makes everything far too easy.

I also feel like this trainer needs "Max level / Max stats / Max leadership" cheats. You can get the former 2 from infinite gold and Academy from Ambition mode, but I also would love to be level 150 in Challenge mode and not die to a single hit from officers in Arena. And indeed, a way to never get staggered without using perma-rage mode would also be great.

But with DW8 Empires coming out I very highly doubt this thing will actually get an update...

DW8 Empires for PCs? I doubt it. For me it's Lu Bu who is the best archer-killer (or should I say simply killer, because his alternate and aerial musou are unblockable). And perma-rage mode has a downfall: if you are tossed in the air, you cannot activate aerial musou. As for Leadership, well, play a few battles and use generic officers' special abilities and your Leadership will rise. For me the best combination of officers' abilities are Fire/Poison Attack, Ambush and False Message. If you want you can also exchange Message with Gather Supplies in case you play Ambition Mode, although you need high KO count to use it effectively.

seeuse

Reaction score
i want to ask, i download this trainer and work perfectly. But when i play with this trainer, my chara death and i think this trainer didn't work. I restarting my trainer and my game. When i launch that trainer, the hotkey can't work. If i press F1 on the trainer, didn't happened anything, just 'bing' sound on my window. anybody now what happend?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
i want to ask, i download this trainer and work perfectly. But when i play with this trainer, my chara death and i think this trainer didn't work. I restarting my trainer and my game. When i launch that trainer, the hotkey can't work. If i press F1 on the trainer, didn't happened anything, just 'bing' sound on my window. anybody now what happend?
Update might be needed, be patient for any further information

Blob55

Reaction score
The game recently had a huge update, so the Trainer will probably need to be updated too.

Zhuge Liang

Reaction score
The game recently had a huge update, so the Trainer will probably need to be updated too.
Really?! I don't suppose that it is available for download, is it? And what kind of changes have been made?

Shayuna

Reaction score
ell the trainer dont ork for me.. i have updatet to 1.02 and donloadet the trainer 1.02 but game:eek:ff ....

Aphan

Reaction score
Yes the same problem. F1 but just bing and the rest said cheat actived. Need the new update I guess

bloodsky

Reaction score
Thanks for trainer v102, MAF :cool:
but i want report a problem.. dunno it just me or else :( the problem is "Inf. Gold" not effected.
i try use it in "Story Mode".. thanks for all

Velindroth

Reaction score
the inf gems doesn't work for me for some reason. I am using the steam version of the game and I do have the 1.02 version of the trainer. the inf gold works for me in ambition mode, I just go into the pause menu thing each time and it resets to 999999. I'm OK with that. doesn't bother me. I'm just wondering if there is any other possible way to view gems other than the weapon fusion screen so it resets to 9999 like the gold does.

Grim96

Reaction score
Mrantifun I get an error in your trainer :Application Not Found
7j3yyl