Trainer Search

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
Sadly, version is now at 4.4.1 0729

only the jetpack cheat works (randomly) the rest don't. an update would be great thanx

Kotamar

Reaction score
Sadly, version is now at 4.4.1 0729

only the jetpack cheat works (randomly) the rest don't. an update would be great thanx

thats funny seeing as I just tested the V4.3.0.0706 Trainer with the Alpha 4.4.1 0729 game version and everything still works perfectly fine. (Nov. 23rd 2016, time: 12:10pm EST)

guldekk

Reaction score
4.3.0.0706 still works for me. I turned off my Anticheat in the game just in case. Once i load into the game I shot my gun then turn on jetpack start the trainer I minimize the game and start with F3 until it says cheat activated. It will take a little while and show that it is not responding but just wait it out. maybe one minute tops it takes. then F2 and F1 The infinite consumables works but i choose not to use it as it somtimes makes duplicates of rifles and so forth. But follow what I did and the F 1 -3 work great on the new version

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
trainer stopped working.. seems only infinite items is working now. its at version 4.43 0740 atm

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
i'd like to correct my last post.. its working on and off... seems to work on planet surfaces but not in deep space.. but its still touch and go

hauser

Master Donor
Reaction score
Please donate. :pDoing trainers takes time and work.;)

bixejovo

Reaction score
trainer outdated xD ......5.0.3.0789...this guys really works!! hahhahahaha

istvan365

Donor
Reaction score
trainer outdated xD ......5.0.3.0789...this guys really works!! hahhahahaha

Game developers patched the game 3 times in around 1 week and the Trainer 5.0 still works perfectly fine, why would then trainer be outdated?

bixejovo

Reaction score
It does not work for me, if it works it will be my mistake. Soz

istvan365

Donor
Reaction score
It does not work for me, if it works it will be my mistake. Soz

try turning EAC off in options, i believe it gets automatically turned on after update, did have same problem after 5.0.3 update, i forgot about it, sry :)
Trainer did work as usual for me afterwards

Sandcrab2000

Reaction score
New version out as of 06 Jan 17. Alpha 5.0.3. 0792
Trainer 5.0.0.0780 does not seem to be working any longer.
I've tried almost everything I can think of and I can not get 0780 to work with the new 0792 version.

Thank You Mr. AntiFun, you make gaming fun again!

Sandcrab

[EDIT] Okay, It does work.... Well almost, sort of... Sometimes.
Inf. Stats works but doesn't indicate that it's activated. (Never turns red and no audio alert [sometimes])
Inf. Jet Back (Pack?) works as advertised, but it took four attempts at opening and closing the trainer for it to work. Once this was working the others started to work as described here.
Inf. Ammo works but doesn't indicate that it's activated. (Never turns red and no audio alert)
Inf. Items Consumables works as advertised, but only after Inf. Jet started working.

[2nd EDIT] (Jan. 13 2017) Still having issues with this version. Inf. Stats shows that it's activated but is not having an effect. Specifically while in space on my station that I've built. Don't know if the location makes a difference, just thought I'd mention it.
Can't get Inf. Jet Pack (Back?) to work in the same locations. Maybe why the others are not working (see my first edit).

Last edited: