Trainer Search

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
not ignoring posts.. i haven't been on here a while.. I've posted on the quest thread. I just posted the message here cos its what people have always done. If the rules have changed, no problem.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
not ignoring posts.. i haven't been on here a while.. I've posted on the quest thread. I just posted the message here cos its what people have always done. If the rules have changed, no problem.
It's not aimed to you specifically, It's aimed for a lot of people even though I'm constantly explaining them they ignore me.

Brian64

Donor
Reaction score
I'm having some problems with the new trainer. When using inf stats it also increases my heat and radiation levels to 500 giving me heat stroke and stage 1 radiation poisoning.

Last edited:

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
+1 Inf stats puts your Body Radiation and Body Temperature to 500. Heat Stroke and Radiation Poisoning.
Also, unlimited Ammo isn't working. Bullets go down and hit zero and basically you don't have unlimited ammo - all weapons and drills.
Unlimited Jetpack works
Inf Consumables crashes game with an error.

xplosivno1

Reaction score
+1 Inf stats puts your Body Radiation and Body Temperature to 500. Heat Stroke and Radiation Poisoning.
Also, unlimited Ammo isn't working. Bullets go down and hit zero and basically you don't have unlimited ammo - all weapons and drills.
Unlimited Jetpack works
Inf Consumables crashes game with an error.

SELF problem

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added with fixes for stats cheats , I removed the ammo cheat because it seems like developers are using encryption and it may take sometime to get it working properly .

Kotamar

Reaction score
New trainer added with fixes for stats cheats , I removed the ammo cheat because it seems like developers are using encryption and it may take sometime to get it working properly .

Either way thx mate

Brian64

Donor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if others are having issues, but I'm still getting game crashes when trying to activate the Inf Stats and Jet Pack cheats. I've taken to using the godmode and godmode invisible console commands when needed and just using the item cheats.

MysteryQuest

Donor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if others are having issues, but I'm still getting game crashes when trying to activate the Inf Stats and Jet Pack cheats. I've taken to using the godmode and godmode invisible console commands when needed and just using the item cheats.

Same here. Game crashes when inf stats or jet pack are activated

Kotamar

Reaction score
not work multiplayer :(

Well no duh it doesn't work for multiplayer. Mr AntiFun DOES NOT CREATE HIS TRAINERS FOR THE USE OF MULTIPLAYER!!!!!

I get the same issue but I believe that its when you combine both the Inf. Stats and the Inf. Jet Pack together that is causing the crash. because just using Inf. Stats or Inf. Jetpack by itself the trainer works fine

Brian64

Donor
Reaction score
I get the same issue but I believe that its when you combine both the Inf. Stats and the Inf. Jet Pack together that is causing the crash. because just using Inf. Stats or Inf. Jetpack by itself the trainer works fine

Unfortunately I can't get either to work by themselves. I tried inf Stats 3 times (without trying any other cheats), and it crashed each time. Gave up on that and tried Jet pack with same result. Then decided to just stick with the items cheats as mentioned.

I don't know if this is relevant, but I'm using a save game that I used the earlier version of the v6.0.1 trainer on.

jramy123

Reaction score
I too am experiencing crashes on ANY cheat now. which is weird as it worked just fine all day saturday on both single and multi(yes i know its not meant for multi) but that evening asfter a break it stopped working on both and crashes. please help with any advice or fix

GO0DLif3

Reaction score
Well no duh it doesn't work for multiplayer. Mr AntiFun DOES NOT CREATE HIS TRAINERS FOR THE USE OF MULTIPLAYER!!!!!

every other versions work fine on Multiplayer till this last 2 alpha 6 trainers. i am 100% sure he can do it he is GOD :)

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
i'm trying to figure out why he tried to use it in multiplayer.. i mean seriously.. are you wanting Mr. antifun to stop working on this trainer and screw it for single player for the rest of us?

some kind of Inf. durability would be nice. Although the unlimited ammo isn't working, long as you have the inf executables up it saves you having to keep making ammo. For some odd reason I can't seem to trash the grates covering the alien cores on bases...