Mewkuu

Reaction score
Europa Universalis 4 V1.13.1.0 Trainer +16
Thank You
ขอบคุณมาก :)

Kernow

Reaction score
Thx for the new trainer, however...

'in your next update, can you add the option to increase imperial authority of the emperor?' - From one of my previous posts.

This option would be very helpful, for people who want to make it easy for themselves or harder,
(by accelerating HRE unification, and then destroying it)

Lewsky

Donor
Reaction score
For some reason my antivirus (Bitdefender) blocks this even though I have used it with bitdefender before. Whenever I try to unzip it it says I need permission. Being the admin I thought it would let me but Bitdefender blocks it before I can unzip it

xkhainedx

Master Donor
Reaction score
For some reason my antivirus (Bitdefender) blocks this even though I have used it with bitdefender before. Whenever I try to unzip it it says I need permission. Being the admin I thought it would let me but Bitdefender blocks it before I can unzip it

pause or shutdown BF. unzip the file. restart BF and add the exception. Should work or if doesnt try this way .. add exception on a folder like: c:/MrAF . unzip files in it.

Lewsky

Donor
Reaction score
pause or shutdown BF. unzip the file. restart BF and add the exception. Should work or if doesnt try this way .. add exception on a folder like: c:/MrAF . unzip files in it.
I have done this. I can use it once but when I launch it then close it the file is quarantined. So I have to recover it every time I want to use it