Trainer Search

Fleshhunter

Reaction score
If the are three numbers(Like 1.7.1) then the last number just means hotfix the second number means they added more into the game

Palmer

Reaction score
Guy's just be patient MAF is aware an update is needed, he has over 70+ trainers to update as well so just give it time

HOA_W

Reaction score
In the meantime you can use the console for most of what the trainer does, with the exception of morale, tradition and god mode for the troops. But you can always just uber advance your military and it's practically the same :p

Be patient guys, I'm sure MAF has a lot of other trainers to go through as well. And hey, the CK2 one is updated!

Fleshhunter

Reaction score
In the meantime you can use the console for most of what the trainer does, with the exception of morale, tradition and god mode for the troops. But you can always just uber advance your military and it's practically the same :p

Be patient guys, I'm sure MAF has a lot of other trainers to go through as well. And hey, the CK2 one is updated!
Ironman mode

nick2

Reaction score
Ironman? With the unreliable Steam servers that means the mode randomly stops, forced lucky nations, and if the save corrupts, everything goes to shit?
I haven't had any problems with Steam servers and Ironman mode. Save corruption again a few times..
But for real, why would anyone use a trainer in non ironman mode?

uziwoosh

Reaction score
well that's crappy...using it for ironman mode :-/ I mean really? Ironman is made to see how good you are! where's the fun in earning the achievements with trainer?

Fleshhunter

Reaction score
well that's crappy...using it for ironman mode :-/ I mean really? Ironman is made to see how good you are! where's the fun in earning the achievements with trainer?
No just a help push forward for some of the achievements but if you are using this for non- ironman mode then no offence but you are a fool...because you can do this, powerpoints, leader 9999 9999 9999 9999, cash ,event 5028(I think that one gets you a choice to get army tradition), manpower, etc. now you have everything this mode can give you!

Kogre

Reaction score
I like the trainer because of the only option i use. :/ building in 1 day. Makes managing a large empire across 3 continents not incredibly annoying. they need to add a "build in all provinces" button on the build menu, like ... :/ seriously

Sayshal

Donor
Reaction score
I know this is usually forbidden but any ETA on the trainer being updated for latest patch? I need the same thing @Kogre needs it for, haha.

OnionKnight

Reaction score
There is no console command for instant building, so this trainer is vital for that purpose. It also convert the culture in a province in 1 day and allow instant colonies (installation in the land NOT setting all the 1000 people needed) but it do NOT allow to convert religion in 1 day. Beside this, it's a perfect cheat.

nick2

Reaction score
I mostly use it if I'm really ******. Like in my Tuscany playthrough, trying to form Italy, I'm being buttfucked by Austria and France. I can play without them, but sometimes it's just needed since it's ******* annoying if you get ******.

uziwoosh

Reaction score
just using for some features not available in console. I find it stupid to use it for Ironman. It kills the whole purpose of IRONMAN.

GunM13

Donor
Reaction score
Hi can you update the trainer pls ? Your trainers is just perfect !