Trainer Search

okbenpro

Reaction score
ı just re installed cheat engine and it works now ??? nvm ty for your effort sir

nick2

Reaction score
Is it normal for armies less than 2000 (sometimes even 2000) to ignore the godmode if there's a very large enemy stack (ex. 50k) attacking?

thebexa

Reaction score
Which checksum is the 1.16.3.0 trainer for? My game's checksum is 6227 and the trainer will not work.

Trainer works with 6227-checksum , I have tested.

1. Open game
2. Open trainer
3. first push "Activate Trainer" button , then the rest.

medfares

Reaction score
sorry but how to use super city developement because i don't understand and sorry for my bad english

ryder000

Donor
Reaction score
anyone knows how to use "fabricate claim in month"? I activated it but spy network still growing with the same speed

thebexa

Reaction score
anyone knows how to use "fabricate claim in month"? I activated it but spy network still growing with the same speed

Build Spy Network
When it reaches 6 at least, you may have Fabricate Claim option.

XXX_LOL_XXX

Reaction score
Can you please add a new cheat in the trainer which freeze's money please + to try and help you Mrantifun I have Been looking Around for cheats that people want and its mostly insta build all building in their own faction please THX!

Rapt0r22

Reaction score
If I can suggest something to add:
1. Instant territory ocupation
2. Instant Diplomats and diplomatic actions
3. No limit for Diplomatic Relations
4. Immortality ruler or boster to 6/6/6 stats
5. Adding Papal Influence
6. No Aggressive Expansion impact

Last edited:

Rhodium_Ipotus

Reaction score
on the next update of this amazing trainer whenever that may be can a fast spy network be added

penis69

Reaction score
Anyone else got a problem to pull the trainer on the desktop? also the trainer wont open anymore telling me files could not be extractet and that that the file can not be createt

Edit: aparrently i do not have the permission to open the application. even as admin... how come ?

Last edited:

Runnerlopi

Reaction score
My Antiviurs tells me this trainer has a trojan. and it always removes it . what now