Trainer Search

BlanquePayge81

Reaction score
Everspace 64bit V1.0.6.32482 Trainer +6

Windows 10 Home

Trainer does NOT execute. When opening, system message states that "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.". The executable then disappears but does not show in the Recycle Bin. I double checked my Avast exceptions, adding the folder and seeing if the file was hidden in the vault. No luck.

I am the system administrator, I run the executable as system administrator just to be sure, so permissions should not be an issue. I've downloaded and consistently use many of your other trainers without trouble. I have seen this specific issue mentioned twice in this thread, however no functional options have been presented. I find it extremely unusual that this specific executable is the ONLY one I am having this issue with. I understand you're busy, and the game isn't so hard as to require this trainer, but I would like to see this rather glaring oversight rectified.

Thank you

Dwarfer66

Reaction score
Everspace 64bit V1.0.6.32482 Trainer +6

Windows 10 Home

Trainer does NOT execute. When opening, system message states that "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.". The executable then disappears but does not show in the Recycle Bin. I double checked my Avast exceptions, adding the folder and seeing if the file was hidden in the vault. No luck.

I am the system administrator, I run the executable as system administrator just to be sure, so permissions should not be an issue. I've downloaded and consistently use many of your other trainers without trouble. I have seen this specific issue mentioned twice in this thread, however no functional options have been presented. I find it extremely unusual that this specific executable is the ONLY one I am having this issue with. I understand you're busy, and the game isn't so hard as to require this trainer, but I would like to see this rather glaring oversight rectified.

Thank you

Before you run the trainer, put it in your anti-virus exception list first, I run Avast and Malwarebytes, and put it in the Malwarbytes exception list before I run it, and Avast does not worry about it.

Saifur

Reaction score
Doesnt work. When i try to run the trainer it just closes down. My antivirus is disabled, and i have unblocked the program in " properties "

CybermanN7

Reaction score
Disable any/all AV before executing trainer, if it work check AV settings for exclusion
No problems now, it was just my antivirus running at the back preventing me from activating the trainer xD damn
It's alright now, thanks :)

mrosen

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun,

could you please update the trainer to version 1.0.8?
THX!

GrimReaper4383

Reaction score
i have the windows version and the trainer doesnt turn on. its on 1.0.6.2.

Drac0n1s

Reaction score
Everspace has been updated to version 1.1.0.
I hope you have the time to update the trainer soon.

luohan1234

Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun Everspace has been updated to 1.1.1.33522.
I hope that you can update the trainer when you have the time. Thank you.

BruceDundee

Reaction score
christ, give the guy a break, he runs a website and has a real life also. he'll get around to it when he's able.

Saintiel

Donor
Reaction score
Hello @MrAntiFun .

Everspace has been updated version 1.1.2.33595 and your trainer has stopped working.
Could you please update the trainer for this version thanks.