Trainer Search

DanteHUN

Reaction score
Hi guys , Is the trainer still working on game update #2 or do i have to update it?.

Well, for me, it's not working. The only sound it gives out is the deactivation sound when I press F1 to activate the whole thing. So, IMHO, you should update the trainer. Or at least do something to make it work again. ;)

I'll check it when I'm back from school.

If no one will respone
Well I did respond, however, guess YOUR response will still be needed, since I'm still just one person who got problem making the trainer work. And maybe even more feedback would be even better.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Well, for me, it's not working. The only sound it gives out is the deactivation sound when I press F1 to activate the whole thing. So, IMHO, you should update the trainer. Or at least do something to make it work again. ;)

Well I did respond, however, guess YOUR response will still be needed, since I'm still just one person who got problem making the trainer work. And maybe even more feedback would be even better.
You got the game on steam?.

DanteHUN

Reaction score
You got the game on steam?.

Well... no. DON'T SHOOT! But I don't think that's the problem since it worked flawlessly before the update.

Hmm. I finally found the rules... so I guess it's goodbye then, since I use a
Mo2qjaB.png
ty pirated copy. :oops:
Was a great pleasure being part of ye community while it lasted, happy trainering mayties! ARGH

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Well... no. DON'T SHOOT! But I don't think that's the problem since it worked flawlessly before the update.

Hmm. I finally found the rules... so I guess it's goodbye then, since I use a
Mo2qjaB.png
ty pirated copy. :oops:
Was a great pleasure being part of ye community while it lasted, happy trainering mayties! ARGH
What the hell are you talking about? , You said you dont use the legit game then just go back to the first version of the game , It shouldn't be a problem for you .

DanteHUN

Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about? , You said you dont use the legit game then just go back to the first version of the game , It shouldn't be a problem for you .

So I won't get banned for using a non-legit copy of the game? Then I misunderstood the rules...
And yes, it's not a problem at all, just didn't think about it... Thank you!

What kind of rules did I read...

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
So I won't get banned for using a non-legit copy of the game? Then I misunderstood the rules...
And yes, it's not a problem at all, just didn't think about it... Thank you!

What kind of rules did I read...

there is the rules of this forum.

Rules
<--- Click Me

• Sharing or talking about Cr@cked Games, Cr@cked Software , Anything Cr@cked or illegal isn't allowed at all and will get you banned.

Clegane

Reaction score
What is the version of exe file in update 2? If it is 1.0.10246.0 that the trainer is working with update 2

DanteHUN

Reaction score
there is the rules of this forum.

Rules
<--- Click Me

• Sharing or talking about Cr@cked Games, Cr@cked Software , Anything Cr@cked or illegal isn't allowed at all and will get you banned.

Thank you very much! But then again why am I still not banned? I talked about that kind of content. :D

wayne007

Reaction score
thanks for the trainer, it works fine with the new update. I had the problem of crashing near the green light, it happened when after using unlimited exp i closed the trainer, activating the trainer again and selecting unlimited exp solved the problem for me.............

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thank you very much! But then again why am I still not banned? I talked about that kind of content. :D
What the rule means is like you discuss where to get illegal content or how to make illegal stuff , That's all .

Tregant

Reaction score
After obtaining the Guild Seal and you step towards the light to teleport, i keep crashing and the only cheats on the trainer that are on are Health, Mana, and gold

DanteHUN

Reaction score
After obtaining the Guild Seal and you step towards the light to teleport, i keep crashing and the only cheats on the trainer that are on are Health, Mana, and gold
Then deactivate the trainer until you finish that part (while you go trough that teleport).