2. Inf.AP
  3. NO Radioactivity
  4. Inf.Ammo
  5. No Reload
  6. Inf.Items
  7. Inf.Weight
  8. Mega Exp -- When killing enemy you get 1000X Exp
  9. Easy Terminal **** -- Click on any word that make sense and it will unlock
  10. Unbreakable Pins --- if you have the bobby pins don't break perk, and have the pin cheat on, it will crash your game, every time you pick a lock so don't use it if you have the perk
  11. Fly Mode -- Must have Health cheat on otherwise you will die when going down
  12. Inf.Attribute Points -- Open Perks Special Window and select an ability to upgrade then you will have 200 perks
  13. Inf.Core Energy
  14. Super Speed
  15. Free Crafting
  16. Inf.Bottles Caps
  17. Freeze Settlement Size

Notice:
  • For attribute points cheat you need to edit your character and you will have 70 points to spend and max everything
  • For Weight cheat you have to either gain an item or remove an item while cheat activate and all items weight will turn to 1
  • For Items cheat it will allow you to pick up as many of an item or spend as many of an item as you want , Be warned it may bug things with mission quests so turn it off when wanting to pick something importent
  • Backup your game save just incase .
  • You can't use Fly mode while super speed is on , Disable speed to be able to fly
  • Buy something for Bottle Caps cheat to work after activating it
  • If you have problems with weapons crafting go to Truck Shop to upgrade and it should work fine there .
you trainer isnt working properly only some of the cheats work and the activate trainer button alonmg with most others dnt work

oak5.bang5

Reaction score
Free crafting doesn't activate with new trainer. Not sure if it's me or the trainer.

Fl4r3X1

Reaction score
Infinite Attribute Points and infinite bottle caps doesn't seem to work either.

Last edited:

Gomikael

Reaction score
im trying the new trainer and the free crafting cheat wont activate for me no matter what i do i thought i should report this dont know if this is the right way but oh well the rest of the trainer is perfect though and works fine for me

Ilya Levin

Donor
Reaction score
Yea, i can confirm the frree crafting cheat not activating no matter what on the latest trainer version available (1.7.9.0.1). Everything else works perfectly.
I comment though. Could you drop the attribute points down to 0 or to 1 on the 'Inf. Attribute Points' deactivation? Or maybe make a separate option to set it back to 0?

dwerner

Reaction score
Inf. Items doesn't work with Game update 1.7.10.0.0. Update please.

Harmony

Super Donor
Reaction score
I love the Fallout 4 V1.7.9.0.1 Trainer +17 alot! The only problem is when i use the fly mode, i either get stuck or i just totally fall and end up with broken bones, that was totally weird. As for the free items? it doesn't work, even if i use the edit hotkeys to change it, it still doesn't work. btw' i disabled speed, when i was trying to use fly mode.

Soooo yes, 2 cheats doesn't work on this version: fly mode and free items.
Although i totally love this version... Ty MrAntiFun. I also donated to this cheat, fallout 4. Thx again.

i was trying to fly above my sanctuary roofs so i could somehow repair it, instead i ended up into the clouds' whoa! that was cool.

Last edited:

Rafael196

Reaction score
"also i having problems with the Inf Ammo option it keeps my game crashing after 5 min of gameplay please fix this issue"
Nevermind i found the crash was my computer not the trainer

Last edited:

zephilia

Reaction score
F6: Infinite items not working. I have tried everything to get it to work. Please fix, thank you.

UPDATE: The infinite items does not work when crafting settlements. F7 also does not work. I have tried every gun and I my ammo stash gets depleted. Please fix these two bugs, thank you.

Last edited:

Seras

Reaction score
Please update the trainer, pretty please... with sugar on the top. ;)

Doge112

Reaction score
i was playing with this trainer then i decided to play something else so i played csgo and had the trainer on and acidently clicked f1 when a vote came on will i be banned?