Trainer Search

JawnFML

Reaction score
Requesting for an update please! Game was updated to v 1.10.20.0.0 a few hours ago~ Much appreciated!

Ristow

Reaction score
deactivating the numpad 4 i think it is should make it go away if its the double vision/blurry effect.
thanks man i'll try this
and i have a question (again) there is no need to update this trainer right? again is just a question i not request anithing
at least for me is working fine

Vysik

Reaction score
Hello, where i can download the latest version of trainer? thx. ( on the 1st page it is only for 1.7 ver.)

Ninja4Life(off)

Reaction score
Why doesn't the free crafting cheat work? It gives me the blurry screen effect.. but I know how to fix it, I just need to know why doesn't the Free Crafting cheat work..

masterlevi84

Reaction score
hey mrantifun my anti malware says this is a virus, are you sure its safe for me to download fully?
*edit* this only happens for the newer versions of the client, will the old one work?

MozzAr

Reaction score
hi! why non of these trainer run after downloading, Using windows 10 64-bit fully updated version!!!

lordi974

Reaction score
Hi Mr Antifun, I have the 1.10.50.0.1 version. The latest trainer (V1.7.12.0.1) doesn't work. Can you update it please? Thank you.

Nick Agg

Reaction score
I try to downloand but i can't, it tell me every time "failed to download"

Nick Agg

Reaction score
Ok i find it, you must turn off the antivirus (avast for me) but the trainer have many problems yet, the only it works it's, inf. Attribute points, no reload, inf. ammo, inf weight, inf. bottle caps, unbreakable pins & freeze settlement size. Also the inf. ammo don't work correctly, because when you choose weapon and then you pick again the previous weapon you will not have bullets and it tells you that "you have no ammo" or something like that, hope to fix that, thanks for trying !!!!