Trainer Search

EXEL04

Reaction score
just one question... Y NO super health for the power armor parts?

ElRoger

Donor
Reaction score
SO it turns out if you put infinite health cheat or AP cheat on and close the game with the cheats on they glitch it out preventing AP regeneration and health regeneration

yes, I have this problem too. I usually use the infinite health if I panic and really are in trouble,
but this has really bitten me in the ass! when I'm on a mission and don't use the trainer, the only way to regen health is by sleeping,
when I use stimpacks or food, the healthbar just fills up momentarily and then right back to where it was before :/
really a pain in the ass, cause I don't want to use infinite health all the time,
since it destroys the tension in combat situations

jagsta21

Reaction score
+8 is the only one i can get to work i get dings anytime i try to activate anything on every other version

Kaiju

Reaction score
The game quits when I press hold V to construct mode! any ideas? I have version 1.30.00

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
The game quits when I press hold V to construct mode! any ideas? I have version 1.30.00
Does it happen while using the Trainer ?
Are you using STEAM or Retail version ?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
It happens while using trainer and its a steam version!
Well that's weird what options are you using while trying to go into building mode.

evorm

Reaction score
sr, with "For attribute points cheat you need to edit your character" how can i edit my char during the game?

open your console by pressing ~, and type

"showSPECIALmenu"

it will show you the menu from the beginning of the game where you pick your name and stats

Kaiju

Reaction score
Well that's weird what options are you using while trying to go into building mode.
I just notice that, its a random thing, maybe the infinite items or other infinity is causing game to close randomly, I don't know man its weird! I didn't overclock my GPU or RAM, everything on my PC works fine, played a lot of games with no issues! except this one is really giving me a head ache, keeps closing on me randomly and not a damn chance to save the game! maybe its the mega XP not sure! please try look into it and also I will give an update if I figure out what's causing it! and btw thanks for trainer!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I just notice that, its a random thing, maybe the infinite items or other infinity is causing game to close randomly, I don't know man its weird! I didn't overclock my GPU or RAM, everything on my PC works fine, played a lot of games with no issues! except this one is really giving me a head ache, keeps closing on me randomly and not a damn chance to save the game! maybe its the mega XP not sure! please try look into it and also I will give an update if I figure out what's causing it! and btw thanks for trainer!
without using the Trainer it's fine ? Maybe the games files are broken try to verify game files.

Kaiju

Reaction score
turns out my ram frequency was causing the crash, I turn the clock speed down to 1600, and I reinstalled the game, and it worked! thanks for the pro tip! :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
turns out my ram frequency was causing the crash, I turn the clock speed down to 1600, and I reinstalled the game, and it worked! thanks for the pro tip! :)
lol enjoy :)

jole312

Reaction score
can you meak fallout 3 triner plizz and greate job with fallout 4 but i cant play it bcs i dont have good PC :(