Trainer Search

Arachne

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome trainers, I've been using the +11 trainer for about 2 days now on 1.6.

As we all are aware now, 1.6.1 was released so I created a new vault on 1.6.1 and using +12 Trainer.
The following cheats are not functioning any longer:

Infinite Engergy
Infinite Food
Infinite Water
Infinite Caps
Infinite StimPak
Infinite RadAway
Infinite Nuka Cola

I'm sure there will be an updated trainer, MrAntiFun is great and patience is a virtue.
I just tried the trainer and it works fine for me, I activated all the codes, made 3 rooms, did a vault and nothing went down for me. This was with the +11 trainer also.

m_a_y

Reaction score
Thank you so much :D. There is a little problem with power:(. After a long time you are going to need more than 1000 power. So can you make Infinite Power to 10000 unit:rolleyes:.(Currently 1000)

Candidate34

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, is it possible to make when crafting item inventory item not minus

hockyk

Master Donor
Reaction score
Can you add an option to unlock all rooms too? Thx!

Best and easiest way to do this:

Get all of your females pregnant by activating the cheat and clicking on every female you have.
Hit esc, save, and click main menu
Re enter your vault and click all of your pregnant females to gain 1 person per pregnant female.

Then re do the process. I started it when I had 40 people in the vault, now I have 108 (which unlocked all rooms) took about 20 minutes.

Disclaimer: You will have a bunch of kids wandering around but the next day they will grow up and you'll have a plethora of wandering adults to manage.

ReddPyramid

Reaction score
Okay, so the one thing I need doesn't work anymore. Inf health is NOT working.

hockyk

Master Donor
Reaction score
Okay, so the one thing I need doesn't work anymore. Inf health is NOT working.
I had that problem with some other cheats as well. I find that the cheats work when you run the game and load up a vault completely before opening the trainer. hope this helps.

ReddPyramid

Reaction score
Not working. I don't know what the deal is, but yeah. Kind of more than a little bit annoying. It worked fine for hours, and now the one thing I need doesn't work.

Edit: Man I sound ungrateful for a free program. Let me rephrase that. It worked excellently, and I greatly enjoyed using it. But I really can't figure out why it has chosen not to work now.

Comradezed

Reaction score
I love it but not quite sure how to work the hole make woman pregnant thing I've got to work a few times but not sure how I did tho any insight on how it works?

hockyk

Master Donor
Reaction score
I love it but not quite sure how to work the hole make woman pregnant thing I've got to work a few times but not sure how I did tho any insight on how it works?
Sure thing,

While the cheat is activated, whatever adult female you click on will become pregnant (even though it may not show physically). After you're done clicking on all of them, hit the escape key, click save, then main menu. Re-enter the vault and you will see that the females you clicked on earlier will be ready. Hope this helps.

Comradezed

Reaction score
Sure thing,

While the cheat is activated, whatever adult female you click on will become pregnant (even though it may not show physically). After you're done clicking on all of them, hit the escape key, click save, then main menu. Re-enter the vault and you will see that the females you clicked on earlier will be ready. Hope this helps.
I'll give it a try and some of them like just be come pregnant soon after I click on them. (It Worked)

Last edited:

Kobra

Reaction score
to every body who is saying cheats do not work any more it might be because you are not in your vault ie you saved while doing mission and or exploring the wasteland