Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun will check this out, in the meantime do not ask for updates, and just be patient.

Juarez Landin

Reaction score
Works fine, check your connection
Had to use my phone to download it. Strange because the earlier versions downloaded fine on my PC. Anyway, thanks for the help Kalas. And thanks MAF for the great work!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Had to use my phone to download it. Strange because the earlier versions downloaded fine on my PC. Anyway, thanks for the help Kalas. And thanks MAF for the great work!
Sure thing, you can find a lot of solution on Google :
If you need anything else about Trainers or any technical issues feel free to ask me via PM

Ryverwynd

Reaction score
The newest version of the trainer makes my game crash any ideas whats wrong?

XXRamsesXX

Donor
Reaction score
Thnx for your great work,have spending 10bucks.
"Please include Forum Id to help us upgrade your account"
sry,dont understand im german :)

wolf_loupblanc

Reaction score
does anyone knows why is it telling me that i'm not allowed to extract the archive ? ty

Ryverwynd

Reaction score
too the last two posters it may be your anti virus, if its for instance avast it detects it as malware. Just go into settings then active protection, then disable web shield so you can download it. Then deactivate file shield so you can activate the trainer. Make sure you do both otherwise avast will erase the trainer. Also encountered strange problem I was doing a very early mission and had to save this npc called bhala or something like that. I get into the house where she is and she just stands there no command prompt for what to do next anyone getting this?

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
too the last two posters it may be your anti virus, if its for instance avast it detects it as malware. Just go into settings then active protection, then disable web shield so you can download it. Then deactivate file shield so you can activate the trainer. Make sure you do both otherwise avast will erase the trainer. Also encountered strange problem I was doing a very early mission and had to save this npc called bhala or something like that. I get into the house where she is and she just stands there no command prompt for what to do next anyone getting this?

Sadly enough that is not the case, has nothing to do with my anti virus, I've dealt with trainers before and all workarounds but this thing is new. What seems to have solved it is clearing my browser cache.