Trainer Search

fingalfin

Reaction score
Sorry but 1.9 still does not work, not in offline mode or online mode. I am using Steam. first I start the trainer program, then turn on steam, then go to game and click play, then I wait for main game menu, where it gives you the options to play online or off, i choose offline, then click on offline mode ... then wait for game to start, when it does, i try to activate trainer using F1 and no trainer activation. I have also tried turning on the trainer just BEFORE, clicking on Offline mode, still nothing .... any suggestions?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Sorry but 1.9 still does not work, not in offline mode or online mode. I am using Steam. first I start the trainer program, then turn on steam, then go to game and click play, then I wait for main game menu, where it gives you the options to play online or off, i choose offline, then click on offline mode ... then wait for game to start, when it does, i try to activate trainer using F1 and no trainer activation. I have also tried turning on the trainer just BEFORE, clicking on Offline mode, still nothing .... any suggestions?
did you tried to click offline mode first then open the trainer&activate? if is ticked as red&sound activation then you should be able to activate others cheats.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score

step #1 get fully into the game world

step #2 then start up the trainer and activate the cheats (be looking at the trainer when activating )

step #3 bring game screen back up and off you go - play and have fun

Last edited:

fingalfin

Reaction score
Now the game freezes when I even try to go into windows screen mode to load the trainer, so i give up ... i did the tried and true rewrite of program using NotePad, at least i got unlimited ammo, which is really all i wanted anyway.m Thanks for the assist.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Now the game freezes when I even try to go into windows screen mode to load the trainer, so i give up ... i did the tried and true rewrite of program using NotePad, at least i got unlimited ammo, which is really all i wanted anyway.m Thanks for the assist.
Far Cry 4 V1.09 - I do not own the Official Game so check for me if this is the latest version of the game!

Niagara

Donor
Reaction score
Hm, I also have the same problem here as I see in Tomb Raider: nothing happens. The trainer tells me "game is off", and the big problem is, while playing it is not possible to take a look at the desktop, so I can not check out, if the trainer really works or not. While playing Far Cry 4 I can not change between game and desktop. If I choose desktop I have to close the game. And if I close the game I can not proof if the trainer works or not. Damned. (Sorry). I activated the trainer, but I do not notice while playing that something happens.

Junkie

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hm, I also have the same problem here as I see in Tomb Raider: nothing happens. The trainer tells me "game is off", and the big problem is, while playing it is not possible to take a look at the desktop, so I can not check out, if the trainer really works or not. While playing Far Cry 4 I can not change between game and desktop. If I choose desktop I have to close the game. And if I close the game I can not proof if the trainer works or not. Damned. (Sorry). I activated the trainer, but I do not notice while playing that something happens.

Why can't you Alt-tab? Or start the game switch to windowed mode sort your trainer options and go fullscreen again?

Niagara

Donor
Reaction score
I will try with window mode and report afterwards. Edit: nothing happens. Started in windows mode and it is fact, that the trainers does not work (he says "game is off"). Think I wait patiently to MrAntiFuns solution on this case ...

Niagara

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer still does not work. Shows: game on, but ingame by clicking F1 for example there comes the menu for skills and abilities and so on - nothing with trainer. Usually there is sound to be heard (Trainer activated) but here, nothing. It is the same as my Rise of the tomb raider, there is also no working trainer. I would like to get an answer please.
Edit 3. March - nothing. I can not work with the trainer. Usually I hear something like "trainer aktivated" if a trainer works, but ingame (the same in Tomb Raider): I hear nothing. Please help!

Last edited:

Sir Valentin

Reaction score
If the Trainer this year still Updated?

Freeze Timer does not work, game version 1.10

pozso1234

Reaction score
This is work with far cry 4 valley of the yetis ? Or when it will work with it?

carlosdk

Reaction score
The current trainer works fine for me, with the updated version on Uplay.
The only side effect, if you can call it that, is the unlimited money function triggers something in Poker App part of the game.
After i used the function once, the game keeps trowing money at me. This happens each time i play the game and i only used the cheat the first time i launched it.
It's not a problem as much as a nuisance. Because this means i can never sell any items due to a full wallet.
But again it is only a small issue in a overall fine trainer :)
Thanks Mr. Antifun