Trainer Search

Ozark79

Reaction score
I was considering picking at my perk points while using cheat engine to see if I can modify the value but afraid of getting banned. Plus the game is really fun and it would suck for that to happen. Also, its pretty easy to begin with and really unnecessary to cheat.

avaleirn80

Reaction score
you all forgetting no reload option :d ..hope its possible.. because of EAC -.-

Talha0711

Reaction score
So this is what I found just quoting someone. If someone can make a tutorial or a video it will be awesome.

“Right what I did (Sorry guys I did use Cheat Engine, cosmos kept crashing), is I started cheat engine first, then game from the FarCry5.exe, alt tabbed out and force quit the easyanticheat process, which allowed me to change the money.
I couldn't do much else, like I said I did try perk points, but I couldn't spend any of them and the game finally crashed.
Now when I got into the game again my money is still 999,765 so it saved that setting, but of course goes down when spending.

Now I did have to change a few of the setting in CE, debugger method was set to kernel mode debugger (requires dvbm) and I turned on all the option in the extra section.
Oh and I have my game set to not allow co-op as well.

The one thing I have to say is Ubisoft are greedy ass hats, Silver Bars in single player, and the money progression is BS, no wonder they locked it down with EAC, so we couldn't hack the money.”