Trainer Search

kobba

Reaction score
I see you added instructions for Steam only. Here it is for Uplay:
Rename \Ubisoft\Far Cry 5\bin\EACLaunch.exe to "EACLaunch.exe.Bak"
Rename \Ubisoft\Far Cry 5\bin\EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to "EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.Bak"
Copy EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll included with the trainer to \Ubisoft\Far Cry 5\bin\EasyAntiCheat\

Followed all this. Started the game up ALT+TAB out. Opened the trainer went back into the game, pressed F1, Nothing. ALT+TAB back out and the trainer has closed itself and when i go to reopen the trainer i get this message "Specified file not found blah blah blah" Now the trainer is gone from the folder and when i go to re-add to the folder it's telling me i need permissions and what not.

Last edited:

kobba

Reaction score
The game itself or the trainer? The trainer is only a couple days old and works like a charm on both Steam and Uplay versions.

I wish i could agree with you. Tried multiple times to get it to work. Uplay.

svartkatt01

Reaction score
Jaha, ser nï dét ! Ja, der er en anden trainer' out there.... søg efter "Fl'ng" - den kræver ikke aktivering, flytning af filer osv.
Tjenera' och bra' Paaske ifrån Danmark!

/Dr. Mabuse, angry gamer since the C-64
CAn you speak english im not swedish

aitz

Reaction score
Having issues. couldnt open the game at all. it was working flawless past few days, was there a new patch? had to reset everything.

protiny

Reaction score
Having issues. couldnt open the game at all. it was working flawless past few days, was there a new patch? had to reset everything.
same, worked awesomely yesterday but tried booting today seems like they hotfixed it. Had to restore old files which sucks since the amount of ammo you can carry is so damn small. Hate having to visit a shop every 15 minutes.

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
Followed all this. Started the game up ALT+TAB out. Opened the trainer went back into the game, pressed F1, Nothing. ALT+TAB back out and the trainer has closed itself and when i go to reopen the trainer i get this message "Specified file not found blah blah blah" Now the trainer is gone from the folder and when i go to re-add to the folder it's telling me i need permissions and what not.
It was likely your Antivirus that removed the trainer. Some see the actions of a trainer as suspicious. See in the documentation for your AV how to exclude the Trainer from scanning.
Windows protect the "Program Files" folder so making changes there will give you a permission prompt. Notice that the trainer does not need to be in the game folder. Besides I always start the trainer first then the game. Works better that way for me.
I have only used it twice so far as Money and perks are very easy to get in the game there is no need to use it for that.

LordChariot

Reaction score
After some sort of micro-patch just now, trainer no longer works (Steam). FarCry5.exe will not execute.
About 10 files in FarCry5\bin folder have been update with today's date. Nothing updated in the EasyAntiCheat/ folder.
After un-patching the .dll and restoring EACLaunch.exe, game plays with saved money/perks intact.
:mad:

Last edited:

mafballoon

Reaction score
The uPlay version of the game from today, post-update, no longer launches when the EAC bypass DLL is present. The EACLaunch.exe file has not been changed, nor have the EAC files, nor has the uPlay loader, so it's something in the game itself which is detecting the EAC bypass, rather than EAC being updated or the files being replaced by the update or removed by AV.

The following files were changed post-patch:

IGE.WPF.Core64.dll
FC_m64.dll
FC_MahApps.Metro.dll
amd_ags_x64.dll
ArcadeEditor64.exe
bink2w64.dll
ControlzEx.dll
Divelements.SandDock.dll
FarCry5.exe

CheckSix

Master Donor
Reaction score
I have downloaded and loved a fair few trainers from MAF (and donated as well of course), and most are so simple to use. I'm not really great at renaming files, moving this to there, backing up that, downloading this, deleting that, moving this etc etc to get a trainer working. Yes, I watched the video, but it's hard to read, and hard to follow. I read the text in one of the first threads that explains it long-hand, but I still couldn't get it to work, so I went back to square one, renaming everything, and now the game doesn't work. I spent all day downloading the game, played the first bit where you're trying to escape with the marshal, and just can't make it past that bit. I saw a YT vid that recommends playing it on hard (because it was just too easy otherwise), so I tried that. TOO HARD. Started another game, sat through the 10 minute intro (this time on Normal), but still die every time. I really wanted to turn on infinite health until I pass that first bit, then hope to never use the trainer again. HOW CAN I DO THE FIRST "MISSION"? I just uninstalled, and now have to spend another day downloading it, then try that first bit another 20 or so times and hope that I get lucky once.

Last edited:

vital211

Reaction score
sadly the trainer has stopped working after the hotfix.

when you try and load the game nothing will happen. if you revert back to normal settings it will be fine for now so until they come out with a fix i would say just play normal until then. hopefully they will fix the trainer soon.