Trainer Search

MRMCCOY

Reaction score
Game Doesn't even start for me. That FC_m64.dll file was changed. i'm gonna try to run it with the backup and see if that still works.

**replacing that file with the backup worked fine. Trainer too.**

Last edited:

SyBozz

Reaction score
I just did the EAC bypass from sunbeam (first point when search "far cry 5 sunbeam" on google) and with that bypass it worked.
In his bypass is a modified "FC_m64.dll " and this is the importen point to run the game.

mafballoon

Reaction score
Tried re-applying the patch from the MAF trainer and nope, no luck. Definitely needs a new EAC bypass. If anyone has a direct link to the Sunbeam one, it'd be useful to post it here. The link I found seems to point to a site that's down (DNS doesn't resolve).

EDIT: Ok, I found the reason, in case MAF himself is reading and wants to try to fix it. In the new FC_m64.dll there's code at RVA 180EC92F2 (in the .sbss section) that looks for the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and checks if there's a CreateGameClient export in it. If the GetProcAddress call fails, or the subsequent call to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll!CreateGameClient fails (with the string "GameClientP2PInterfaceV007" as the only parameter), the game writes a debug log and exits. I'd patch this code out myself but IDA's been analysing the binary for the last hour and still shows no sign of being nearly finished... who makes a 270MB DLL!? lol

Last edited:

cashland

Reaction score
Game Doesn't even start for me. That FC_m64.dll file was changed. i'm gonna try to run it with the backup and see if that still works.

**replacing that file with the backup worked fine. Trainer too.**
I was able to get the game running again in steam after i used the uninstall uplay tip from the steam forums.

I tried doing what you said and i still cant get the trainer to work. Did you replace the FC_m64.dll only or also the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll as well?

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
Just replace the new "FC_m64.dll " with the bypass dll again worked for me. Trainer working as well.
This is only needed if you still have the old version of the fix. I recommend the newer version with just one dll file

nisabest

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for this trainer MAF, highly appreciated. Looking forward to seeing an updated trainer after the hotfix. I will donate again if you can make one before the weekend :)

mafballoon

Reaction score
The untrusted error should only appear if you forgot to rename EACLauncher.exe to something else. But it seems that with the new version, doing that just brings us back to the problem where it fails to launch.

EDIT: SunBeam just released a new EAC bypass DLL. It works just like the old EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file but it's patched against the latest update. Install it just like the old one from MAF's trainer download, and remember to rename EACLaunch.exe to something else. You can download it direct from his post on FearlessRevolutoion here.

Last edited:

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
EDIT: Ok, I found the reason, in case MAF himself is reading and wants to try to fix it. In the new FC_m64.dll there's code at RVA 180EC92F2 (in the .sbss section) that looks for the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and checks if there's a CreateGameClient export in it. If the GetProcAddress call fails, or the subsequent call to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll!CreateGameClient failsl
Sunbeam updated the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll earlier so get that one.

davari02

Master Donor
Reaction score
I found that only the inf Health Cheat didn't activate after updating the Sunbeam EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.

AIMED55

Reaction score
Soooo is there a newer or updated FC_m64.dll by sunbeam? cuz i did what he said on his forum from 30.03.2018 - Update #1 but the game wont load up...

lotsofcheese

Reaction score
Soooo is there a newer or updated FC_m64.dll by sunbeam? cuz i did what he said on his forum from 30.03.2018 - Update #1 but the game wont load up...
do the one where its updated on 4/5/18, just dl that file and u will be all set

luohan1234

Donor
Reaction score
For those still can not play the game even after you follow all the steps try this.

1st. Remove all the .dll that was given by sunbeam then change all the .bak file back.
2nd. Verify the game.
3rd. Follow back the same step you done before and make sure you get the latest sunbeam EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll .

This work for me not sure if it will work for you.

spillkongen

Donor
Reaction score
For those still can not play the game even after you follow all the steps try this.

1st. Remove all the .dll that was given by sunbeam then change all the .bak file back.
2nd. Verify the game.
3rd. Follow back the same step you done before and make sure you get the latest sunbeam EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll .

This work for me not sure if it will work for you.
new update wont work