Trainer Search

sirmike

Reaction score
was wondering if using these options can mess with missions?

deyaa11111

Reaction score
man you are the best of the best.......i really appreciate your hard work.....thanks a lot

PlasticTastic

Reaction score
Great trainer, thanks MaF! If I could request one thing, it would be a fishing trainer so that the rod never breaks, I've RQ the game about 5 times cause of that damned Admiral...

Reaction score
was wondering if using these options can mess with missions?

No, at least I have never experienced any of the cheats to break any missions from the few days I've been playing it with the trainer. So I'm pretty sure you'll be fine.

Danjinxcruz

Reaction score
Not work for me who use far cry 5 cpy. I know something different from video and my EasyAntiCheats folder. In youtube video the size of original EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll is about 485kb or more. And in my computer size of original EasyAntiCheat_x64 only have 15kb. When i change like video. Farcry 5 will not work. Its the only i think that make it not work for me. Because when i change EALaunch.exe to EALaunch.exe.Bak. there is no problem at all.

TimelessEternal

Reaction score
Far Cry 5 1.2.0.2 +9 being flagged as virus by my internet browser, using Microsoft Edge, any1 else having this issue?

TimelessEternal

Reaction score
Use a real Browser and know what will and will not show false positives as a virus.
Well I used the preinstalled Internet Explorer, and btw Edge should be the same kind of internet browser as far as I am concerned works just fine, and had the same issue upon completion of the download some virus blocker or firewall from my pc detects and deletes it.
I did finally get it redownloaded but then my pc save it wont run it because it flags it as malware or some virus and then goes and deletes it so now I'm just wondering how do I add the folder to an exceptions list like last time.
Well still was a waste of time because the latest version(s) of the trainer even with the easy anticheat file do not work for me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Far Cry 5 1.2.0.2 +9 being flagged as virus by my internet browser, using Microsoft Edge, any1 else having this issue?

Use Firefox or Chrome. I use Firefox personally and I rarely ever get flags from downloads. Even if I did from here (which MAF's stuff is not malicious) you can disable blocked downloads in Firefox real easy and just re-enable it after you get the trainer.

As for how to add a folder/file path as an exception to AV and Malware protection, it all comes down to which ones you're using. Generally most AV's and Malware protection programs will have an "Advanced Options" feature and will have an "Exception" or "Exceptions List" tab, from there you point it to the specified folder you don't want it to scan or want to whitelist. In either case, just google your AV or malware type and how to include exceptions. Once you get that set up, you shouldn't have to worry about that stuff again.

TimelessEternal

Reaction score
Use Firefox or Chrome. I use Firefox personally and I rarely ever get flags from downloads. Even if I did from here (which MAF's stuff is not malicious) you can disable blocked downloads in Firefox real easy and just re-enable it after you get the trainer.

As for how to add a folder/file path as an exception to AV and Malware protection, it all comes down to which ones you're using. Generally most AV's and Malware protection programs will have an "Advanced Options" feature and will have an "Exception" or "Exceptions List" tab, from there you point it to the specified folder you don't want it to scan or want to whitelist. In either case, just google your AV or malware type and how to include exceptions. Once you get that set up, you shouldn't have to worry about that stuff again.

Well I did find where to add exceptions in my currently installed AV and firewall and got the 1.2.0.2 downloaded along with the easyanticheat file but when I'm pressing the function keys to enable the cheats they give me the noise made when it will refuse to work or does not function with the current update of the game.

Reaction score
Well I did find where to add exceptions in my currently installed AV and firewall and got the 1.2.0.2 downloaded along with the easyanticheat file but when I'm pressing the function keys to enable the cheats they give me the noise made when it will refuse to work or does not function with the current update of the game.

Odd. I went ahead and sent you a message with some thoughts to try and help out. I'll try and help you if I can, fella. :)

TimelessEternal

Reaction score
Odd. I went ahead and sent you a message with some thoughts to try and help out. I'll try and help you if I can, fella. :)
Well i guess wasnt needed because my issue beyond needing to use an internet browser that didnt flag the file right away was moving the x64 into the antieasycheat folder so whoops and after actually reading and following that im good now

LordZax

Donor
Reaction score
Ok ... a few days later from my previous post requesting a trainer update to 1.4 i finished the game on easy.
This game is a huge piece of shit!
And i don't mean the graphics or performance or anything technical ... i mean the SHIT STORY-LINE this game has.
As a developer i would be ashamed to code such crap.
Fallout 4 is crappy for many reasons but story is 100x better and more funny.