Trainer Search

Akula_

Reaction score
Sure it's nothing hard for some :rolleyes:, but why replace a DLL that is already included in the ***** files which allows you to use the trainer?
You are adding an unnecessary step which is NOT needed when all they have to do is just run the trainer.
So just face that you are wrong and let's move on.
As i said it's not necesarily pre-ready either

Choppy

Reaction score
good day everyone, just wanted to share to all that the latest bypass is out for version 1.5.0 and as always credit to SunBeam and to Mr.Antifun for sharing their work and being the best (Mr.AF) So was able to load trainer 1.2 it'll work except for the hp and stam no bueno cheers.

Leo Rondo

Reaction score
With the new bypass i came to the main menu and there it crashes every time :(

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
good day everyone, just wanted to share to all that the latest bypass is out for version 1.5.0 and as always credit to SunBeam and to Mr.Antifun for sharing their work and being the best (Mr.AF) So was able to load trainer 1.2 it'll work except for the hp and stam no bueno cheers.
Yes, the old trainer works with Sunbeams updated easyanticheat.dll except for health and stamina as a bonus it also skips the intro. I hope MrAntifun soon releases an updated trainer.

CorbanDallas

Reaction score
Great work. Trainer for v1.50 works like charm!! Great work!! Thank you very much!

Leo Rondo

Reaction score
Well, at least i can now start the game but after 5 sec in the Game it crashes again. I did everything exactly like the instruction says, but even if i try to rename the EAClauncher it doesent change a thing. :(is there something else i have to do?

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
Well, at least i can now start the game but after 5 sec in the Game it crashes again. I did everything exactly like the instruction says, but even if i try to rename the EAClauncher it doesent change a thing. :(is there something else i have to do?
It is not necessary to rename EAClauncher.exe (make sure windows is set to show file extensions) just replace easyanticheatx64.dll with the one in the archive. Make a backup first.

Wun Wun Der Wun

Reaction score
My AV shows the trainer as a trojan (all the three versions). I've never had this problem with Mr AntiFun's trainer before. Is it a false positive?

mGupps

Reaction score
My AV shows the trainer as a trojan (all the three versions). I've never had this problem with Mr AntiFun's trainer before. Is it a false positive?
It's a false positive, I get them all the time with MaF's trainers, I just manually lower Avast's shields and then launch the trainer, and simply re-enable them when I exit the game.