Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I need help, i downloaded the trainer, but i am not even able to activate it. Could it be cause I am playing original game ? or that the game is at version 1.2 ? any reply would be appreciated
Thanks!
There is nothing to do with that you have the original game, the game itself is not even cr@acked, either way the trainer will need to be updated be patient.

Yash Thakur

Reaction score
There is nothing to do with that you have the original game, the game itself is not even cr@acked, either way the trainer will need to be updated be patient.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! now that i know what the real problem is, i am satisfied, and waiting patiently :D
and that was a fast reply too.. nice!

chowdary99

Reaction score
I need help, i downloaded the trainer, but i am not even able to activate it. Could it be cause I am playing original game ? or that the game is at version 1.2 ? any reply would be appreciated
Thanks!
the trainer aint working on the game cause of the version is 1.2 and it works for the orginal game Mrantifun will update the trainer to the latest when he has time so after the trainer is updated to 1.2 download it and use it

Yash Thakur

Reaction score
the trainer aint working on the game cause of the version is 1.2 and it works for the orginal game Mrantifun will update the trainer to the latest when he has time so after the trainer is updated to 1.2 download it and use it
so, anyone who has updated the game, their current versions wont be working right ?
that's a shame..
to be honest MAF's trainer make the game much more fun, cant wait to get my hands on it. ASAP
*goes back into hibermation, in wait for the trainer. :3

chowdary99

Reaction score
so, anyone who has updated the game, their current versions wont be working right ?
that's a shame..
to be honest MAF's trainer make the game much more fun, cant wait to get my hands on it. ASAP
*goes back into hibermation, in wait for the trainer. :3
yes but some of MAF trainers did work with even new updates so now only way for the trainer to work is let MAF make the new trainer

Flops

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer only works halfway. Inf ammo, skill points, and resources still work so I've been doing fine on expert mode without the god mode. Chuckin spears like a machine.

spillkongen

Donor
Reaction score
god mode dont work either f1 f2 f3 dont work i keep pushing them nothing happens

chowdary99

Reaction score
guys lets MAF update the trainer to v1.2.0 the trainer now one the site was for previous version so be patient

kyle88ob

Reaction score
hey buddy I'm having trouble with rome total war 2 trainer
"mrantifun"

MiniCheddar

Reaction score
I cant seem to get the Inf Skill Point to work.
I've used lots of MAF trainers, and did the usual methods.

I opened the skill menu, activated the Inf Skill Point, closed the menu. Killed a few things. I had 4 Skill points, upgraded something and my skill points went down.
Any tips?

Also, Good job on all your trainers!! :)

Flops

Donor
Reaction score
I also noticed the inf skill points not working right away. I'm not sure what did it, but it did eventually work and it boosted my skill points to 100.

Yash Thakur

Reaction score
The Infinite Resources cheat, is apparently giving me god mode as well. any workaround to it ? so w/o activating god mode, i am taking no damge, any reason why is this happening ?

chowdary99

Reaction score
I cant seem to get the Inf Skill Point to work.
I've used lots of MAF trainers, and did the usual methods.

I opened the skill menu, activated the Inf Skill Point, closed the menu. Killed a few things. I had 4 Skill points, upgraded something and my skill points went down.
Any tips?

Also, Good job on all your trainers!! :)
Its not infinite though it gives you 100 skill points when you activate it then when you use some close the skills and reopen you have your 100 points back

Spike74545

Reaction score
God mode works perfect animals cant kill you but ur pets may get killed

Ok why did 3 Animals Kill me, with God Mode On? if i am not fast enough in that BS Minigame when i have to smash a Button i Die!

ShimaSaba

Master Donor
Reaction score
The god mode doesn't always work on all animals ... I got killed by the brown bear several times in God mode whereas other animals doesn't seem to harm me ...