Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Me again!! Now you can't say that i am not patient!! 8 days and nothing yet! Ok, i tried to make it on my own and i found all the values i need for everything (all the things in the inventory, items weapons, and all the others) BUT i am no good at making standalone exe trainers. I can make all party members with all stat 99999 (including cp), gills to 9999999 and make a standalone exe trainer with 2 hotkeys, but at the inventory every slot must have a different value and i don't know how to make this with one hotkey (i am using cheat engine) so i must have the program open all the time and it is not so easy to check or to write the values all the time because the cheat engine don't store at the ct or the script file the values if they are text. I don't know how to do it from there to make a single hotkey for all the entries to take different values! If you want i can send my ct file, a save game file and txt files with the values to help you when (and if) he want to give it a try!

P.S. I don't know if writing a specific program name that i am using for trainer making is against the rules of this site so please forgive me if i did something against the rules!
And i don't know if this is the right place on the forums to post this (because it has and a trainer making theme) but it is for the final fantasy that i am interesting!
If you want me to answer a question or reply on your request dont write a lot , Be brief , Now about your request i dont think i will be working on this game again unless the current trainer stop working ,I always do most important cheats only and move on because its hard to spend a day on every game i make a trainer for.

Lefteris

Reaction score
If you want me to answer a question or reply on your request dont write a lot , Be brief , Now about your request i dont think i will be working on this game again unless the current trainer stop working ,I always do most important cheats only and move on because its hard to spend a day on every game i make a trainer for.

Loud and clear!! Thank you for the answer, and next time i will be brief! I'll be around!!!

burgos3232

Reaction score
dont work on my FFXIII i need them even is it says on game but when i push the F1-F7 nothing happens i need help asap thanks!

topik987

Reaction score
I'd like to ask if the fast kill is using the field killer fragment or just pumping up atk values/setting enemy hp to 1. Kinda want a 100% cap rate with field killer so as to not ruin boss fights but remove the tedium from everything else.
I wish the trainer could give all fragment skills or short of that someone is kind enough to upload their perfect save file somewhere since you can start all over.
I played this once back on console way back and my only real interest is maybe rushing through all powered up with the paradox scope always running. Here's hoping.

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
I'd like to ask if the fast kill is using the field killer fragment or just pumping up atk values/setting enemy hp to 1. Kinda want a 100% cap rate with field killer so as to not ruin boss fights but remove the tedium from everything else.
I wish the trainer could give all fragment skills or short of that someone is kind enough to upload their perfect save file somewhere since you can start all over.
I played this once back on console way back and my only real interest is maybe rushing through all powered up with the paradox scope always running. Here's hoping.

It sets the HP value to 1 so it makes those Adamantitiose fights more easier and allows for easier CP farming too.

shadowblade016

Reaction score
Hi first off I want to say thank you for the trainers. I have used you trainers before although downloaded form third party websites and love them. However I am having a problem with this one, no matter where I download it from I get a file corrupted error when I try to extract it with winrar and an unexpected end of data with 7zip. I am also unable to simply open the file with windows. I don't know if its just me or if the file really is corrupted for some reason at this point. Any help anyone could give me with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I jsut got this error when I tried again with winrar
! C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\Final Fantasy 13 V1.00 Trainer +6.rar: Cannot change attributes of Final Fantasy 13 V1.00 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun.EXE
! C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\Final Fantasy 13 V1.00 Trainer +6.rar: The file "AV" header is corrupt
! C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\Final Fantasy 13 V1.00 Trainer +6.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Last edited:

Dingo baby

Reaction score
i cant dl the trainer i keep getting
No data received

when i click the dl link