Trainer Search

jembhus

Reaction score
it works great, you are the best.
can I make a request? there are certain point in game where you have to compete with time. (e.g. chocobo hot and cold)
can you make trainer that stops the timer?
thankyou very much

feartech

Reaction score
Hi! The trainers works perfect!! But, have you a save editor to obtains all items, stones, and army??? Thanks!!!!

there is a save game editor on forums . qhimm . com which works on steam version, i have used it :)

i would give you a full link but the post got rejected!

jjardarn

Reaction score
Paolo one question, where location are the savegames? I not localized in my HD, the file is empty but in game the saves exists...

Paolo

Reaction score
location is C:\Users\your-name\AppData\LocalLow\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY IX\Steam\EncryptedSavedData

Auroloon

Reaction score
this has never happened before but, my 360TS is showing this trainer as a keylogger. can anyone give me insight on this? it's always showed up as a trojan and not this. I know all of the trainers I've used from here is safe, but for it to be blocked as this is a first.

Paolo

Reaction score
is a fake !!!!

Trainer clean (for me)

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
this has never happened before but, my 360TS is showing this trainer as a keylogger. can anyone give me insight on this? it's always showed up as a trojan and not this. I know all of the trainers I've used from here is safe, but for it to be blocked as this is a first.

MAF trainers are always clean its just most AV's consider trainers as a virus as they are injectors ( could be wrong about what they do dont hate me :D )

zabzab

Reaction score
what not chocobo hot n cold infinite time cheat? well I guess cheat engine will have to do with that then, just tired of having to unpause the code on the 7th find otherwise it won't end the minigame and you will literally be stuck with a moogle flapping it's wings and following your every movement like a hawk...

ElcondeLucanor

Reaction score
Nice trainer man!!! Its a really good job, congratulations, one of the best trainers I've seen. But in my opinnion it can be better with this cheats:

-If you put "X items" instead of "Infinite items" you will do a nice work for the accumulated stacks when you are searching treasures and you can't pick them because you've 99 of that item.

-More EXP in battles

-Steal has 100% success

-The "Max stats" cheat would really put Max stats in all stats (HP, MP, and the another 5 stats that upgrade with weapons and armors). Everything 999999999999999.

-Editing items for another ones (this is really hard!)

-In chocobo minigame all the treasures are always a chocograpth or a chocofragment

-In card games all cards of your inventory have the 9 arrows and have the max level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please Paolo, Why, when i do a save. For the next battle, the stats become normal and I must restart the save editor.

Paolo

Reaction score
in the game we have 2 saves

the first can be edited , the second can not

and yes the auto saves function can undo the changes that the editor do

nesmuelm

Reaction score
the super card attack/defense cheat stopped working after a certain point, has anyone else encountered this?