Trainer Search

Drake Summers

Reaction score
Can someone please make a tutorial, after I download and open the file, I play the game and hit the buttons, but nothing happens
What you do is open the game and then open the download it will tell you if the game is off or on omce it is on you press F1 and go back to FNAF :)

DCHANG

Reaction score
how do u turn on the hack i run the hack and the game and it says game off on the trainer. and it wont say cheat activated when i try to activate it

Krymzn

Reaction score
As I have seen many people report, and I am experiencing it myself, there is a glitch that with the cheat activated, only one door can be closed, or one light turned on. No, it is not jammed by any of the animatronics, because when it is jammed it produces a clicking noise, and it wouldn't happen at the very first second of the game. Also mentioned before, the workaround is to close the doors/use the lights BEFORE activating, but once it is activated, no buttons respond. This is fine and all on the first night, when I close both doors THEN activate, however once it moves to the second night, I can only close one of the doors. The other is unresponsive. The only fix I've seen so far is when using the trainer, to exit the game and close the trainer after each night, reopen the trainer, then launch the game. This is a glitch from the trainer, as both doors and lights work without it. Please fix, this is a great trainer and very useful, but I'd like to see some improvements. Thank you.

-Krymzn

Aaron Cooper

Reaction score
mine said it was off too when it was :mad: on. By the way, does this work on the demo.

Pynemperor

Reaction score
why i can't open the door when i'm hack,i need a hack can open the door,and ligh that would be better it hack can open door and light
-PynEmperor-

JuancruzCasa

Reaction score
Didn't work for me!!! I have 1.13 like the trainer version, why this happens!!? i'm going to see if i install an old version.