Trainer Search

Clavan

Reaction score
If I may give an advice, don't use the trainer online. A friend of mine tried a selfmade trainer and got banned. No offense to the good sir here meant.

But a trainer would be nice and thanks

Miichael2011

Reaction score
You get banned by server checks, so if you use this trainer offline like without internetcable then ur fine but miss out other things the game has to offer.
And if you modify anything with skills or money while offline and get back online even a week later they will ban you eventually.
If you do everything while offline and spend hacked money on the auction house you get banned real fast.
Those are my observations from Forza horizon 3 and forza 7 and im positive they use the same method for Forza Horizon 4.

Only safe thing you could use wich benifits you is play races on highest difficulty and freeze the AI drivers or lock them in first gear.
There is no anticheat in the game but only server checks.

Clavan

Reaction score
You get banned by server checks, so if you use this trainer offline like without internetcable then ur fine but miss out other things the game has to offer.
And if you modify anything with skills or money while offline and get back online even a week later they will ban you eventually.
If you do everything while offline and spend hacked money on the auction house you get banned real fast.
Those are my observations from Forza horizon 3 and forza 7 and im positive they use the same method for Forza Horizon 4.

Only safe thing you could use wich benifits you is play races on highest difficulty and freeze the AI drivers or lock them in first gear.

Thank you, that is the better explanations

TheSyder

Reaction score

So there is no way to get money without eventually getting banned?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i will probably only do Freeze Ai cheat because of the banned they gave on Forza 3 .

Since money cheat was detected when user when online .

Phantomphish

Reaction score
i will probably only do Freeze Ai cheat because of the banned they gave on Forza 3 .

Since money cheat was detected when user when online .
Money cheat should work unless they changed some detection stuff between fh3 and fh4, cause I used your menu for fh3 for unlimited money and I used it online all the time and never got banned.

acecel

Reaction score
Please do money cheat, it is the only one i want, people know they do what they do at their own risks, you are not responsible in any way.

In case there is many people reporting being banned because of this cheat on this post, then yes it would be logical to remove it.

That's my point of view anyway, you are the boss.

acecel

Reaction score
For me the ideal would be :

- cheat for AI (block 1st gear or something)

BIG DISCLAIMER about the risk concerning the 2 following cheats that your account may be banned if they are used online, and maybe even if they are used offline then going back online.
And something like : by default the 2 cheats are disabled, and you have to click "i accept the risk .." to enable them :

- cheat for crédits
- cheat for skill points

No matter what you decide to do, thanks

Last edited:

CarbonZuki

Reaction score
I’ve got my money modded to 999,999,999 spent some and it sticks. Closed game and restarted last night and wasn’t banned I’ll let you know if i try to play today and if I’m banned or not. I doubt you’ll be banned just by modding the money value and spending it to buy cars, but using it for auction house and other online features will probably get you caught and a chance of being banned from the auction house. On Forza 4 i got banned from the auction house but was still able to play online.

I’d maybe add freeze AI, money and skill points/xp for leveling up. That’s all I would use for a trainer. Probably wouldn’t use freeze AI but it’s nice to have

acecel

Reaction score
I’ve got my money modded to 999,999,999 spent some and it sticks. Closed game and restarted last night and wasn’t banned I’ll let you know if i try to play today and if I’m banned or not. I doubt you’ll be banned just by modding the money value and spending it to buy cars, but using it for auction house and other online features will probably get you caught and a chance of being banned from the auction house. On Forza 4 i got banned from the auction house but was still able to play online.

I’d maybe add freeze AI, money and skill points/xp for leveling up. That’s all I would use for a trainer. Probably wouldn’t use freeze AI but it’s nice to have
Can you share your table/trainer ?