Trainer Search

Randseba

Reaction score
max stats dosen't work (only special ability changed to max)
Worked for me a couple days ago.. Activate max stats and then wait for it to cycle through upgrading. You should see it boosting them piece by piece, 20-40, 40-60, 60-80, so on for each stat. Though for me stamina and lung capacity were not maxed.

madican

Reaction score
how to fix negative money?I used inf.money and in stats money Trevor showing negative
here is look
GTA5_2016_05_20_20_24_59_99_4991461080217.png

Shanadan

Reaction score
I can't use the Inf Health or Inf Money. Is there a certain point I need to get to before it works?

mrs2288

Reaction score
just wondering why the inf vehicle health doesnt work, my car still falls apart, i am on version 1.0.678.1 and using trainer for that version, thnx again mr antifun

foothill5

Reaction score
Hi i just want to thank Mr AntiFun and ask whether is there a fix for the teleporter?

this trainer is great, the only thing missing is the teleporter which would make this perfect

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
just wondering why the inf vehicle health doesnt work, my car still falls apart, i am on version 1.0.678.1 and using trainer for that version, thnx again mr antifun

the vehicle gets damaged but wont blow up

Hi i just want to thank Mr AntiFun and ask whether is there a fix for the teleporter?

this trainer is great, the only thing missing is the teleporter which would make this perfect

i cant get this to work either, will report,

Watch_Doge

Reaction score
The game has just received a new update, does the trainer require updating too and if so, is it underway? Hoping it is and also, please try to fix the 'Teleport to waypoint' cheat.

zone ming

Reaction score
"Way Point Teleport" is not working anymore...
Most of time it would tele you to a random place out of map..

foothill5

Reaction score
worked fine for me.

the teleporter is definitely not working properly, and sometimes teleport way after you finish a mission. and sometimes super super high in the sky. but other functioning like it should.

....Kacper....

Reaction score
Can you due a trainer for gta online so will people like me done playing gta 5 and is about playing gta online will you please due trainer of gta online you know be very rich and max xp will you please due it ok thanks.

Frenchie575

Reaction score
Can you due a trainer for gta online so will people like me done playing gta 5 and is about playing gta online will you please due trainer of gta online you know be very rich and max xp will you please due it ok thanks.

Thats a good way to get yourself banned from GTA Online.

....Kacper....

Reaction score
Thats a good way to get yourself banned from GTA Online.
Hey I don't have any female/girlfriend to play so that's what I want trainer for gta online to be make I did not plat gta for a will if you ask me there should be a mod for gta 5 so I can play as female.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
No online ******* discussions on this site, read the rules..