Trainer Search

L-Kabong

Donor
Reaction score
Doesn't matter the game is now LIVE!! so no more beta versions. Needs to reset this trainer to the new live version.

I tried using the trainer in just the last 30 mins and it totally locks up my system and I am forced to reboot soo....

Last edited:

bobba313

Reaction score
Yeah does not work now :( I tried everything as well. Would be nice if he can update, Thanks in advance :)

Rawkuz723

Reaction score
Yeah cant wait for live version trainer and hopefully we will get an update with adding more devotions points, other than that awesome trainer :D.

Last edited:

mangaman2

Reaction score
Yeah, this is a really awesome trainer! I hope there is an update soon. Thanks for making such good trainers. This is pretty much the only place I go to.

L-Kabong

Donor
Reaction score
Thank You!! :D

For some reason though it took forever for it to load, dunno why.
I didn't have anything else going on at the time , even closed my browser, just the game then windows explorer in order to run the app.

easwood

Reaction score
Thank you very much MrAntifun Trainer .3.8.0 B31 Trainer +7 work.:)

Shayie

Donor
Reaction score
I can't seem to get it working, i tried everything but only the Instant skill cooldown works for me . :(

wurstpistole

Reaction score
Yeah I think Exp. function messes things up real bad.
It adds 10K Exp but you won't level, actually not at all anymore. I now have 170K Exp and for next level it shows -,155,693 Exp so I will never reach it and not level anymore. Guess that's it for my savegame then, time to start over

L-Kabong

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah for Exp run it up till you hit the end and then go kill a bad guy then *BAM or Ding* you hit the next level.
Works for me....

soprimenexos

Reaction score
ty for that awesome trainer it work great :)

can you make cheat for crafting it will be great