Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
i got this in my email from IGN i trust IGN but you are not buying from IGN but a place called cdkeys com which i personally have never done any buisness with allso i do not know about any country restrictions etc so again if you people decide to look or hmm take advantage of this you do so at YOUR OWN RISK.

still interested then click the link

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/gran...ref=ziffdavis&chan=IGN&data1=0412ignemailGTAV

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
Steam (and Uplay too) have been banning keys from grey market third party dealers so it is a big risk. :(

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
The keys were originally purchased on EA's Origin platform with stolen credit cards, then resold to merchants that use third party sites like G2A. It was EA that alerted Ubisoft to the situation. Merchants at G2A and Kinguin, where a lot of the codes were sold, have agreed to refund customers.
i posted this excerpt of a long article in general discussions a few months ago and the only reason i posted the original post here is that i got it in a daily-weekly deal email from IGN who i trust. since i have done things before with IGN offshoots direct 2 drive and gamersgate . but i agree if it feels fishy to anyone the risk is not worth the so-called reward in saving xxx $$$$$