Trainer Search

nekotamo

Reaction score
I have 1 problem tho,when i start a game turn on all cheats and after 1 day ALL my troops are deleted for some odd reason
(yes i did produce what they need)
(and that happend to zombie horde as well while playing the invasion mod)
Keep in mind troops get deleted with OR wihtout any mods,so that is my only problem

Tyler Roumillat

Reaction score
Seems like the god mode works for AI as well. I've been fighting on this one front for a whole year :(

anallove

Reaction score
I haven't tested it for long ,Please report any problems and i will look into fixing them as soon as possible .

how do u fix it every time i try to active the trainer it the the botton sound and it doesn't activate

solbok

Reaction score
Mr.antifun... i have a problem with the world tension... then i declare war or something like that... the world tension explodes ! up to +5000 tension points... can you solve this problem ? thanks..

sorry for the bad english... its because im german... :p

That is about the game system itself rather than trainer I think. When you declare war on countries to conquer, usually it makes high world tension.

lozano12

Reaction score
on the latest version the god mode-inf.information wont work

wwii44

Reaction score
I can guarantee with 100% certainty that super resources does not work.

yenoham

Reaction score
I'm having an issue where I can't download the latest version. It is giving me an error saying that it can't find the source to download from.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added :-
  • Updated to work with V1.2.0
  • Removed Change Country Cheat
  • Added No World Tension Cheat
  • Improved Fast Construction cheat to include reconstructing structures which were damaged in war .