Trainer Search

connor466

Donor
Reaction score
This game is very good to play
only thing god mode is I care for the trainer

Maco13

Reaction score
Indeed, it would be really great if you could update this one someday ! ^^ And thanks for all your work, keep it up Mr.Antifun ! :D

connor466

Donor
Reaction score
Guys just make your game patch to 1.4.0 then use that trainer for it. That what I'm doing right now

Maco13

Reaction score
Guys just make your game patch to 1.4.0 then use that trainer for it. That what I'm doing right now
Well, the problem is that I cannot use the 1.4.0 trainer, when I "open" it, he just don't show up, and get deleted automatically. Now I'm thinking about it, it's maybe Avast, I'm going to try to install the trainer without it.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm retarded, it's working fine now -_-

Last edited:

TheMLGPotato

Reaction score
Google blocks the download when i try to get it, is there a way past this?

Edit: Nevermind, turned it off in chrome settings

Tvrtko

Reaction score
Please for the sake of everything holy fix this thing please :mad::(

Lucitia

Super Donor
Reaction score
Instant wargoal has been known to be bugged for a bit because it would set world tension to 100. Didn't know super factory limits had broken, you sure you just aren't playing as the US?

Tvrtko

Reaction score
Instant wargoal has been known to be bugged for a bit because it would set world tension to 100. Didn't know super factory limits had broken, you sure you just aren't playing as the US?
It removes the option to trade I'm not sure if this is intended or not.

PlaguePony

Reaction score
How to change a country in a trainer because there is no such option in the trainer?

Lucitia

Super Donor
Reaction score
It removes the option to trade I'm not sure if this is intended or not.

I'll test it tonight and see if i can figure out a work around. If you're playing as the united states trading is blocked until you meet a national focus, even with the super factory limit.

How to change a country in a trainer because there is no such option in the trainer?

You can't. Country switching is done via the console.

TAG <country letters>

So if I'm playing as germany ( GER ) and want to play as Ireland (IRE) i'll open the console with the tilde key and enter tag IRE, and I will now be on Ireland

Here are console commands: http://www.hoi4wiki.com/Console_commands

Jumping around the countries with the trainer activate will result in a crash to desktop at a certain stage.
Edit: I forgot to a link.