Trainer Search

taco21

Reaction score
just curious .... anybody knows any of the in-game cheat codes? hearts of iron 1-3 all have in-console cheat codes... any for IV?

the 18-Super Resources doesn't give you all the resources. only that your country is producing.

Last edited:

samp0ern4

Reaction score
just curious .... anybody knows any of the in-game cheat codes? hearts of iron 1-3 all have in-console cheat codes... any for IV?

the 18-Super Resources doesn't give you all the resources. only that your country is producing.

well google is ur friend mate
hoi4 console command is key on google search engine
i suggest u use any command while u pause the game, and then deactivated the cheat from console command after using it or the AI while get benefit from cheat too

GondolaCZ123

Reaction score
Will there be any function like you enable it and you win battles fast ?:)

Beezelbub

Reaction score
Instant production is working on just me now, but it isn't affecting my ships at all. Anyone else experiencing this?

Correction: It seems to be working on all ships except CVs and SBBs.

Second correction: It doesn't work as instant production on any ships, but it speeds it up. Destroyers are usually done in a week, subs in a week, CLs/CAs in like 2-3 weeks, BCs in about a month, BBs/CVs every 3 months.

Everything else (land, air units) is instant.

Last edited:

littlee

Reaction score
mrantifun sorry for asking this but is there a way when you have time to make a chart on what each cheat does i know most of them but few need more explanation i do thank you for your hard work and time i hope people appreciate this.cheathappens charges alot for there work so thanks again

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
Another bothering thing, but i don't know if it comes from the trainer. I had my first war with germany, and i can't attack. I mean, i can, but i lose all the time, no matter how much more powerful i am. I'm never beat in defense, but i can't win a single attack. I just keep fighting forever until i lose.

Last edited:

Le Moonchild

Reaction score
Another bothering thing, but i don't know if it comes from the trainer. I had my first war with germany, and i can't attack. I mean, i can, but i lose all the time, no matter how much more powerful i am. I'm never beat in defense, but i can't win a single attack. I just keep fighting forever until i lose.
can it be something with God Mode?

Virtual

Reaction score
Could you update trainer for new game version 1.0.1 hotfix patch ?