Trainer Search

Sperrcompany

Reaction score
MrAntiFun plise set a supplies cheat .
Each region has its own replenishment when more than 300 ships in a region hatt then they suffer from lack replenishment.
The same also applies to divisions.
And Plise set the Resource Cheat from 500 to 1000.
Thank you MrAntiFun.

ameng11111

Reaction score
This is a video of the resources cheat working ,
, Make sure you activate the cheat then press over your territory which has resources and the resources will be set to 500 .

I see.but we want to have unlimited storage resources,no need to produce resources.;)

LucikMucik

Reaction score
Hello, you are the best man. Getting trainers only from you.

The only thing which I missing in trainer is World Tension change - to 0 is too much, I think that
disposable reduction to ~10/20 is ok (It will grow again after some action).

If it will be possible, it will be better than cheathap***s trainer ;-) .

Anderus1984

Reaction score
Mr Antifun thx for the trainer but can you explain how exactly inf organization work? Becasue it is stil decreases and my armyies cant beat enemies forces even if I have much more in numbers.

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
I believe the inf. organization effects the enemies also, I sent almost 200k of divisions to just test and it turns out a 17 division army from Britain can beat all of them. My game is now bugged

docholliday

Reaction score
I don't know about you, when i use change country option, it does the work, but the country is "automated", I cant choose what to research, produce, focus etc.. Anybody has that problem, and a solution? What I exactly did is started a new game with yugoslavia and realeased croatia, then activated the trainer and pick croatia..

dwadaw

Reaction score
This works only with me (player) right .. I mean this will not affect/effect AI right ?

Lostflash

Reaction score
Dunno about fast recruit... I sent some soldiers to capture belgium but they hat 20+ division and they are really tiny.

joyy

Reaction score
just wanna say tnx to mrantifun..been using ur trainers for so long..u r awesome as always

asddddd

Reaction score
mrantifun please fix ınf.organization and god mod it doesnt work after update 1.0.1