Trainer Search

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
Could you check to make the cheats works with volunteers and expeditionary forces? Supplies and quick movement doesn't work for them.

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
can someone explain how to start production of lets say rubber im using germany but they dont produce that any info will be great thanks then i can use resource cheats
Only some countries produce rubber. If you don't have any, you have to research synthetic rubber, then build a refinery. But the ressources cheat doesn't work on it, so you'll have to build a lot of it

littlee

Reaction score
ok thanks for answer but if i need more factories and have in each city where it says max factories but i do have some that are locked how do i open those locked i try to add more factories it wont open.says max 25 but lets say i have 16 unlocked the tutorial isnt much help thanks.im playing germany and all cities are blue which are full but somehow i can unlock more but dont know how

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
ok thanks for answer but if i need more factories and have in each city where it says max factories but i do have some that are locked how do i open those locked i try to add more factories it wont open.says max 25 but lets say i have 16 unlocked the tutorial isnt much help thanks.im playing germany and all cities are blue which are full but somehow i can unlock more but dont know how
You can't open locked space. I tried, i searched for a way, but never found any.

littlee

Reaction score
ok thanks for info is there a way to change a factory to synthetic factory i know you can change military back and forth but to change synthetic oil and does that produce just oil or rubber also thanks again for all the help like i said tutorial dont help much and im new to this kinda game.

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
ok thanks for info is there a way to change a factory to synthetic factory i know you can change military back and forth but to change synthetic oil and does that produce just oil or rubber also thanks again for all the help like i said tutorial dont help much and im new to this kinda game.
You can't change a normal factory to a synthetic factory.

Simsi198

Reaction score
Is it possible to implement a new cheat to weaken the enemie's fleet?
I conquered Europe and Asia completely but there's still war because status is the need to conquer Danzig but the Polish fleet is protecting it.
There also other contries that are completely conquered but their fleet is still there because it's invincible.

Also I have many sabotage - how can I get rid of it?

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to implement a new cheat to weaken the enemie's fleet?
I conquered Europe and Asia completely but there's still war because status is the need to conquer Danzig but the Polish fleet is protecting it.
There also other contries that are completely conquered but their fleet is still there because it's invincible.

Also I have many sabotage - how can I get rid of it?
It's easy to stop enemy fleets. Build a fleet of 500 submarines, send them where the enemy is, profit.

mojo1234

Reaction score
Infinite factories doesn't work it resets after some time only the number changed to 999 but it is not in effect

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added :-
  • Added Low Occupation Resistance cheat
  • Fixed God Mode cheat to include Navy .

Nickname34

Reaction score
for inf. resource cheat, u can change provinces game files and add resources
Theres a mod which has the modified files