Trainer Search

imhotep7

Reaction score
i cheat point research, in Cheat Engine. this work only in active mission.

NasiPuti

Reaction score
@ Mr. AntiFun
To follow up on and extend on what imhotep7 said.

If you use Cheat Engine while loaded into an actual mission you can increase / hack the number of research samples.
The methodology is:
1. Start the game Helldivers
2. Attach Cheat Engine to Helldivers
3. In Helldivers pick a planet and mission and load into the mission
4. In Cheat Engine start a First Scan for 0
5. Pick up a research sample and Scan for 1
6. Pick up a research sample and Scan for 2
7. Pick up a research sample and Scan for 3
At this point you will usually have found the 1 address that counts the number of research samples. You can change it to whatever you please and upon completing the mission it will give you 1 research point per 10 research samples
8. If after 7 you have not found the address repeat step 7

NB: I made sure to pick up a final research sample before ending the mission so that it counted an additional sample to the number I modded but I doubt this is necessary.

Another note:
It is possible to change the XP value and corresponding level in both the armory and in game overview simply by searching for you current XP number. If you change it in your base it will unlock the appropriate clothing and weapons. If you do it in the game it will change your level number next to your name when pressing esc.

Maybe some of this helps and shows where there are loopholes and someone can build on it. It would be so nice to have at least an XP and research point trainer.

Anyways good luck and hope the post helped others who found this thread.

soudimomolou

Reaction score
I have tried changing the xp value, it doenst save the game after i change it in the armory and crashes when i try to quite or exit to main menu or starting a mission. I cant seem to change it during a missions cause it keeps crashing.

But the research samples worked fine. Thank you

soudimomolou

Reaction score
I dont know if i can link it here but some one made a cheat table for helldivers on the cheat engine forums, it has exp, research points, health/armor/ammo modifications.

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
I dont know if i can link it here but some one made a cheat table for helldivers on the cheat engine forums, it has exp, research points, health/armor/ammo modifications.

yes i saw it also in cheat engine, ill test it later today hope it works

BulletproofHam

Reaction score
Cheat Engine research points don't seem to work. When I get the correct address and put in the number of points, i get most 7 samples when i end the game. Maybe they fixed it??

haigen

Reaction score
I dont own helldivers, but thinking about buying it. Is it save to use CE? i saw it has VAC protection. Does the stuff researched in offline mode transfer to online?