Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I am looking for a software to play music ingames such as CS:GO, Rainbow Six Siege and more via MIC.

I tried using Virtual Audio Cable no success, anyone can make or find me a guide !?

Rom4n

Master Donor
Reaction score
I am looking for a software to play music ingames such as CS:GO, Rainbow Six Siege and more via MIC.

I tried using Virtual Audio Cable no success, anyone can make or find me a guide !?

What do you mean with "via MIC"?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
What do you mean with "via MIC"?
through microphone

Like idk if that's how it works, but when I play games and I press the key to start my voice chat people will hear music, like I play music from YouTube and people will hear that

boxmouth1

Reaction score
Yeah you need some sort of routing/mixing system to only send certain audio to the game you're playing. Hmm.....I always run my mics through my line 6 interface and the sound comes from there and people never hear my music.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Dang, well nvm I will just hear music alone :(

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Thank you I'll try that, i just don't get why the Team Speak is for, just to talk with buddys ?

boxmouth1

Reaction score
Yeah teamspeak is for talking to your crew of friends. It doesn't cut out during loading screens and what not. It's pretty cool. A little funky to get used to at first but that why youtube was invented i guess.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Yeah teamspeak is for talking to your crew of friends. It doesn't cut out during loading screens and what not. It's pretty cool. A little funky to get used to at first but that why youtube was invented i guess.
Tested it and not working, anyways I won't need it anymore, just wanted everyone to hear my music!

boxmouth1

Reaction score
There's gotta be a way dude. If I figure something out I'll let you know.