Trainer Search

markixlt

Reaction score
thanks but i have this bug when turning on undetected option i cannot throw items at enemies anymore

MarcelMeiner

Reaction score
UnDetected is very buggy :(
Game crashes sometimes (When Activate / Deactivate) or Enemies don't follow
If possible please fix. Thx

Winternoise

Reaction score
same problem here, with undetected, I can't do anything so far

h4x3r101

Reaction score
I'm sure MAF knows about it, he said in the chat that he will be working on broken trainers.

liondiskmaker

Reaction score
Another one here for Undetected being broken - some mission objectives don't continue or glitch if Undetected is on. Reloading into the game also seems to bug it. Hoping for a fix!

Schott2016

Reaction score
Game is today patched to Version 1.80 so we Need an new Trainer for PC Game Version 1.80.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
current trainer still working on new patch released today.

thelastbeluga

Reaction score
Thank you for the update Mrantifun. Unfortunately silent takedowns while unarmed and throwing objects to knock people out still do not work while Undetected is in use. I would opportunities still have the same issues as the 1.7.0 trainer

h4x3r101

Reaction score
MR antifun, can you at least acknowledge that the trainer has an issue and that you are working on a fix?

Rekalty

Master Donor
Reaction score
Using Undetected still crashes the game most of the time, with the 1.8.0 trainer. Also when it doesn't crash, it still prevents you from throwing/using melee/thrown weapons at npcs, and breaks scripted events.

liondiskmaker

Reaction score
Using Undetected still crashes the game most of the time, with the 1.8.0 trainer. Also when it doesn't crash, it still prevents you from throwing/using melee/thrown weapons at npcs, and breaks scripted events.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. Undetected is crashing the game for me, preventing me from throwing or using melee at NPC, and most important, scripted events just don't work.

Winternoise

Reaction score
for some reason, when I deactivate the "don't shoot" cheat, you can interact and kill ppl.. sometimes atleast, dunno why.
Kinda strange, but that worked for me

hawkview

Reaction score
I'm beginning to really miss throwing with undetected and as the above person said, a Unlimited Items / Tools would be ******* epic.