Trainer Search

thelastbeluga

Reaction score
The issue with that is turning on and off undetected is that it can easily cause crashes or mess up the AI when it comes to opportunities

rwbk

Reaction score
I can't kill anyone with my hands anymore with the trainer? While I'm undetected!

hawkview

Reaction score
Todays update has rendered both "infinite health" and "infinite ammo" unusable ingame for me.

Julesman86

Reaction score
Hitman 2016 V1.8.0B Trainer works great with Hitman 1.9 CPY version :) thx MrAntifun

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
not working for me it's just making a pinging sound, tried at menu and in game
Latest Trainer was added Yesterday, last update for the game was on the 14th therefor the Trainer must work unless you are not using the latest version of the game which is unlikely.

Run the Game first, enter game world and then try to activate the cheats.

ricochet8383

Reaction score
not worked for me , keeps making a pinging sound. Im using qoob repack
Latest Trainer was added Yesterday, last update for the game was on the 14th therefor the Trainer must work unless you are not using the latest version of the game which is unlikely.

Run the Game first, enter game world and then try to activate the cheats.
thanks, just on training part at the moment 1st mission but went back to main menu and clicked F3 for no reload which activated. Not sure if it has anything to do with me being in the first training missions at start and not game itself i will provide update to see if others start working too

anon tester

Reaction score
Hell yeah Mrantifun you got subdue working again while the undetected cheat is on. THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE this will make the last mission in pro difficulty so much easier!!!!!

da9li

Reaction score
I'm having frequent freezes. Have to close the game every time. Happens at random times and it seems to be happening with undetecable on.

EDIT: Freezes seems to be happening on DX12. No problem seen on DX11.

Last edited: