Trainer Search

Viper73

Reaction score
I've just started playing with HW2 recently. Steam has updated both Remastered and Classic to V 2.1. The 2.1 Trainer works fine for the Remastered content, but many mods for remastered were broken with the last update, and many aren't being updated. All the mods I have, for Remastered Classic are still working, but the last real "Classic" trainer was 1.3 and does not work because the Classic versions are labeled V2.1 now. The trainer no longer sees that the game is on. I haven't found a working trainer anywhere that works with Classic 2.1. I'd love to see an update for the trainer for the HW2 Classic V 2.1. The 2.0 trainer still works with Remastered, but not classic. And the 2.0 now allows the enemy to use the cheat. I'd love to help update some of these trainers if I knew how.

DonBreo

Reaction score
+1 I'm willing to pay for this shit seriously. Just confirm that you have the stuff and I'll donate right away.

Druark

Donor
Reaction score
+1 Would definitely appreciate this, I still play a lot of the older mods which only work on Classic.