Trainer Search

SSkk

Reaction score
i came here after trying to beat a boss (rhino head) and failing every time .so ,i downloaded "Lichdom Battlemage Build 65406 32bitTrainer +2 MrAntiFun " to get past the boss fight .i hear trainer activated and infinite health option works but it also has effect on boss health .he also has infinite health and does not take any damage .his health bar remain full.
if i deactivate "infinite health option ",boss health remains infinite but i starts to take damage .

johncheese

Reaction score
My trainer is still working fine, but I had to change up the way I load it. Run the trainer in admin mode, then start the game in admin mode. Then while the intro videos are playing, activate the trainer with F1. Then you can activate the cheats while in the game world.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Tried above method, still not working unfortunately.
what doesn't work?trainer won't activate activate?
tell me what version game you have and what trainer version you use?

marduk606

Reaction score
what doesn't work?trainer won't activate activate?
tell me what version game you have and what trainer version you use?

Using "Lichdom Battlemage Build 65558 32bit Trainer +3 MrAntiFun" and playing on newest version 65773. Trainer doesn't activate.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
hey guys,i just updated to v65773 hotfix and latest trainer is still works fine,just need open the game press "resume" wait a few minutes until you are in world then press alt-tab then open trainer and activate.

marduk606

Reaction score
hey guys,i just updated to v65773 hotfix and latest trainer is still works fine,just need open the game press "resume" wait a few minutes until you are in world then press alt-tab then open trainer and activate.

Doesn't work for me. All I get is a "ding" but not Cheat Activated from pressing F1. If I press F2 or F3, I get cheat activated. But of course the cheats do not work since the trainer is not activated. If I press F4 I also just get a ding.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Doesn't work for me. All I get is a "ding" but not Cheat Activated from pressing F1. If I press F2 or F3, I get cheat activated. But of course the cheats do not work since the trainer is not activated. If I press F4 I also just get a ding.
Make sure you are running 32 bit build of the game "86X" .
New Patch again:
Trainer was tested on the new patch and is still working fine.

marduk606

Reaction score
Make sure you are running 32 bit build of the game "86X" .

Trainer was tested on the new patch and is still working fine.

Running 32 bit build of the game. Still doesn't work for me. Tried disabling Anti-virus, tried exiting anti-virus. Not sure what it is.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Running 32 bit build of the game. Still doesn't work for me. Tried disabling Anti-virus, tried exiting anti-virus. Not sure what it is.
What is your game build number?.

lollazepam

Reaction score
Can you update this trainer to the last Steam Version of the game? It doesn't work.

lollazepam

Reaction score
I solved it, I was playing with the 64-bit version. Thank you. A version for 64-bit it will be appreciated.

OmarAfghan

Reaction score
I solved it, I was playing with the 64-bit version. Thank you. A version for 64-bit it will be appreciated.

He already stated that he won't make a 64-bit version, there might be a very little chance but don't hope for a 64-bit version.