Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Fixed car health cheat.

Badet

Reaction score
Car health cheat seems to do also work on NPC cars too. Have to disable and enable when attacking a convoy.

Think because the game makes some of them drivable and collectable?

NorthernSanta

Reaction score
Mr AntiFun, Thank you for creating and sharing the Mad Max Trainers with the community. Much appreciated.

Oni Proxy

Reaction score
All cars have inf health when you turn the cheat on, again :(..

Last edited:

sxymacman

Donor
Reaction score
The scraps is easy to get using cheat engine, look for the number shown as float.
Thank you man, little question, i tried to modify my scrap amount via CE but it doesn't work , i'd like to get less than 999999, is there a way? Thank for your future help. Cheers!

for scraps search for the number using float then modify it there.

LuizMP

Reaction score
The scraps is easy to get using cheat engine, look for the number shown as float.

for scraps search for the number using float then modify it there.

How's that? didn't work here too... resets to original number...

sxymacman

Donor
Reaction score
How's that? didn't work here too... resets to original number...
one is the display number and one is not, it works just search for that number as a float and keep purchasing or collecting scraps and keep narrowing it down, multiple offsets will show the real number, one is the actual scraps and not the display.

What I did was freeze all of them to a number and changed it, and kept the one that wasnt tying to auto change.

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.05.08_16h13m55s_014_.png

00vargarv

Reaction score
just goin to try this game, so thanks for all the hard work , gonna try this awesome trainer

JuggernautX

Reaction score
This may have been asked before, but would it be possible with a trainer in the Gas Town Race against Stank Gum to either disable the opposing vehicles, freeze time, or perhaps some other way to disable his vehicle before he leaves you in the dust never to be seen again, ugh?

I must admit it is a difficult race, especially with all the turns and snags and such.....

Thank you

JuggernautX

Reaction score
bump for trainer for the Gas Town Race against Stank Gum to either disable the opposing vehicles, freeze time or slow opposing vehicles.....